Title: Pokémon Masters EX - Villain Event Looming Shadow of Kanto
The Villain Event: Looming Shadow of Kanto has returned to Pokémon Masters EX! You can get Legendary Spirit to raise Giovanni & Mewtwo to 6? EX! You can also collect Event Vouchers Z and exchange them for 5? Kanto Scout Tickets and other items!
Villain Event Looming Shadow of Kanto
Villain Event Looming Shadow of Kanto is back! You can collect Legendary Spirit to raise Giovanni & Mewtwo to 6? EX!
March 6, 2023 at 10:00 p.m. - March 26, 2023 at 9:59 p.m.
In this event, Sync Pairs with the specified region Theme will receive Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, and Sp. Def bonuses.
Note: If multiple Themes apply to the same Sync Pair, the larger bonus will take effect. (These bonuses do not stack.)
Note: This event does not feature any lineup bonuses.
You Can Obtain Legendary Spirit
You can obtain custom Giovanni & Mewtwo Legendary Spirit from the Exchange Items menu. Once Giovanni & Mewtwo are ready to be raised to 6? EX, you can use Legendary Spirit to complete the upgrade. Raising Giovanni & Mewtwo to 6? EX will add a song to the Jukebox.
You can take on special missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions. You can try to obtain all of the event medals!
- The event content is the same as the previously held Villain Event Prelude Looming Shadow of Kanto. Note: You can claim the rewards even if you previously completed the Villain Event Prelude Looming Shadow of Kanto.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day. Reset Time: 10:00 p.m.
- When the exchange period for the following items obtained in this event ends, the leftover items will be converted into coins (10 coins each) and sent to your Present Box.
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The content is subject to change without notice.