The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo announced that Pokémon HOME, the cloud service designed as a place where all Pokémon can gather, will be updated to version 3.0.0 and was initially announced to come out on May 24th, 2023, but on May 19th, 2023, they announced
that it was not the release date and that it would come out soon. Screenshots from the press release have been added to an Imageboard thread
Get special Pokémon when you link Pokémon HOME with Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet! You’ll be able to receive a Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly with Hidden Abilities as Mystery Gifts in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME.
NEW UPDATE TO POKÉMON HOME COMING SOON
Connectivity with the Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet video games will arrive!
Compatibility between Pokémon HOME, Pokémon Scarlet, and Pokémon Violet is included in this update. After players link their game to Pokémon HOME, they will be able to transfer Pokémon from Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet to Pokémon HOME and bring select Pokémon from other games to the Paldea region. 
The Tera Type of Pokémon moved to Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet from other games will be determined by their original type or types.
Get Special Pokémon After Linking Your Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet Game
By transferring a Pokémon from Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet into Pokémon HOME for the first time, players will be able to receive a Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly with Hidden Abilities as Mystery Gifts in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME.
Version 3.0.0 Update Highlights
- Convert Pokémon HOME Points into LP (League Points): Players will be able to exchange Pokémon HOME Points, which they receive based on the number of Pokémon in their Boxes, for LP that they can use in Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.
- View Game-Specific Details: Players will be able to change a Pokémon’s summary page to display information from other games the Pokémon has been in. Additionally, in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME, the summary page of Pokémon transferred from Pokémon Bank will now show its stats and information as they were in Pokémon Bank.
- Changing Moves: From version 3.0.0 onward, when bringing a Pokémon from Pokémon HOME into a linked game, players will be able to change the moves it knows from among a list of moves it has learned up to that point. This will allow players to have their Pokémon know moves before moving it out of Pokémon HOME.
- Added Challenges and Stickers: If certain challenges are completed in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME, you can obtain stickers as rewards. You can use the stickers you obtain to customize your profile, so be sure to complete all sorts of challenges to create designs that are uniquely “you”!
- Bring Along Gimmighoul (Roaming Form): Players will be able to bring Gimmighoul (Roaming Form) from Pokémon GO into Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet via Pokémon HOME.
Please see here
for a list of other titles compatible with Pokémon HOME. The Pokémon able to be transferred to each game via Pokémon HOME are limited to Pokémon that can appear in those games.
In the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME, this feature can be used while viewing your Pokémon HOME Boxes without being connected to a game. Also, please be aware that Pokémon sent to Pokémon HOME from Pokémon Bank cannot be returned to Pokémon Bank.
Limited to moves that can be learned in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl (some moves excluded), Pokémon Legends: Arceus, and Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.
Last edited 19 May 2023 02:44 PM by ForumBot