Ultimate Battle: Anabel’s Flickering Flames Update. You can take on Challenge the Strong from the Side Area section! It’s tough, so you may want to optimize your sync grids and upgrade your gear as you strategically build teams!
The Steel-Type Gear Event is live! Time to take on co-op battles to get Steel-type gear! You can exchange 1★–3★ gear to get items to upgrade 3★ gear.
Ultimate Battle Anabel’s Flickering Flames
Ultimate Battle Anabel’s Flickering Flames Added! You can access the content from Challenge the Strong in the Side Area section.
Challenge the Strong Details
Challenge the Strong is permanent battle content with the new Ultimate difficulty level. The difficulty level is quite high, so try to power up your teams by doing things such as unlocking tiles on your Sync Pairs’ Sync Grids, unlocking Lucky Skills, and upgrading your gear, then strategically construct teams to help you achieve victory.
- To unlock the Challenge the Strong, you must have completed the Champion Stadium Hard Lv. 1 for any region.
- The addition date/time and featured content are subject to change without notice.
Steel-Type Gear Event
Steel-Type Gear Event under way! You can get Steel-type Type Gear by completing co-op battles! This event is exclusive to co-op battles. You can get Steel-type Type Gear from event battle rewards or from the Event tab of the Exchange Items menu! The more you play together with other players, the more Type Gear you can collect!
Type Gear Details
Equipping your team with Type Gear can make your Sync Pairs stronger. Type Gear can be equipped in the Edit Team screen in the Sync Pair menu.
Note: To use Type Gear, you must have completed Interlude 1 Let the Tournament Begin!, which is available after completing Main Story Chapter 10 in single-player.
New 3★ Type Gear
In conjunction with this event, the following 3★ Type Gear will be added.
- 3★ Steel Bandanna
- 3★ Steel Bracelet
- 3★ Steel Pin
3★ Type Gear can be obtained as event battle rewards or from an exchange in the Event tab of the Exchange Items menu. It can also be obtained from the Gear tab of the Exchange Items menu starting from the following date/time.
Date/Time: December 4, 2023 at 10:00 p.m.
Upgrading 3★ Type Gear
You can use exclusive upgrade items to upgrade 3★ Type Gear.
3★ Steel Bandanna-Exclusive Upgrade Items
3★ Steel Bracelet-Exclusive Upgrade Items
3★ Steel Pin-Exclusive Upgrade Items
How to Get 3★ Type Gear Upgrade Items
3★ Type Gear upgrade items can be obtained by exchanging 1★–3★ Type Gear. The upgrade items you can get differ based on the Type Gear’s type and category. (Categories include bandannas, bracelets, or pins.)
Example 1: If you exchange a 2★ Steel Bandanna, you’ll receive Steel Scissors.
Example 2: If you exchange a 3★ Steel Bracelet, you’ll receive Steel Thread.
Type Gear with more ★s, higher levels, or more level caps unlocked will yield more upgrade items.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Bonus Battle 1 is reset every day. Reset Time: 10:00 p.m.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to your Present Box.
- You cannot take on this event area with 3 teams comprised of only your own Sync Pairs.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.