Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Sarah Brightman to sing Movie 10 Theme: Be With Yo...
Thread Posts
14 Apr 2007 11:43 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
World renowned soprano singer Sarah Brightman will sing the theme song for July 14's Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl - Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai. Sarah Brightman is best known for her role as Christine Daae in the Broadway play of The Phantom of the Opera and the song 'Time to Say Goodbye' sung by Sarah and Andrea Bocelli.

The single containing "Be With You: Itsumo Soba ni" (Always By Your Side) will be released in Japan on July 11, 2007, a few days before the release of Movie 10. The song will also be on her next album which will be released later this year.

The ballad and the movie will commemorate the ten year anniversary of the Pocket Monsters movie franchise. This also marks the first time that a theme song of a Pokemon movie in Japan is sung by an overseas singer.

It is unknown at this time if the song will also be included in the eventual english dub releases, but one can only hope that they will keep the theme song like they did for Chiisaki Mono in Movie 6.

The Toshiba EMI website is now hosting the Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl the Movie: Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai preview. The preview in RealVideo and Windows Media Video format includes her theme song "Be with You: Itsumo Soba ni" (Always by Your Side).

Lyrics:
I will be with you
You are my fearful love, sent me from high above, You are the one
I will be with you
I'm going where the wind blows, going where the lost ones go

Preview video (Realvideo): Click Here
Preview video (Windows Media): Click here

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork