Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Movie 11 Title Announced - Giratina and the Sky Wa...
Thread Posts
02 Nov 2008 04:07 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
PicThe current voice actor for Ash Ketchum in the English dub, Sarah Natochenny, has posted her voice over resume on her website and the first title she lists is the upcoming 11th Pokémon Movie. According to her website the title for the new movie will be "Giratina and the Sky Warrior". There is currently no release date other than 2009 for the dub release.

The movie Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin (ギラティナと氷空の花束 シェイミ) as it is called in Japan, is the second Pokémon movie of the Diamond & Pearl movies trilogy, and the eleventh Pokémon movie overall. It premiered in Japan on July 19, 2008. The movie will be released on DVD in Japan on December 19th.

Source: http://sarahnatochenny-nusya-resume.tumblr.com/
02 Nov 2008 04:16 PM
Sunain Administrator
Not a bad title, in fact it\'s similar to what I thought they would translated it to. Looking forward to this movie, but from listening to the music, I can already tell it\'s probably not going to be as good as the first DP movie. Like many trilogy\'s, the middle movie generally suffers, but will see. Hopefully the English dubbing will be good.
02 Nov 2008 05:06 PM
Yeah, i agree with you^^Title is pretty good, but Japanese version is even better...
02 Nov 2008 08:40 PM
Well the title is good,but let\'s see if it keeps it.The movie looks good,but I\'m not as excited like when I was waiting for the US release of The Rise of Darkrai.
04 Nov 2008 03:09 AM
Polifem Administrator
I\'m holding my opinion on this title untill I see the actual movie when DVD comes out. We\'ll see how this \'Warrior\' thing would go with it.