Home / Forums / News/Current Events / May 2010 Coro Coro Scans reveal Movie Download inf...
Thread Posts
12 Apr 2010 05:31 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
The latest Coro Coro issue has revealed information about the upcoming Movie 13 - The Ruler of Illusions Zoroark (幻影の覇者 ゾロアーク) pre-order ticket downloads. An alternate colored Entei, Suicune and Raikou will be available for download from June 18th, 2010 to August 31st, 2010, but pre-order ticket holders will only be able to download one of the legendaries per ticket.

Thumbnail Thumbnail

Coro Coro also announced the Movie 13 theater download Pokémon. Celebi will be available starting July 10th at participating Japanese theaters. Below is the revealed information for each Pokémon.

Pokémon Information
Entei
Entei
Attack 1: Flare Blitz (フレアドライブ)
Attack 2: Crush Claw (ブレイククロー)
Attack 3: Howl (とおぼえ)
Attack 4: ExtremeSpeed (しんそく)
Item Held: Custap Berry (イバンのみ)
Raikou
Raikou
Attack 1: Zap Cannon (でんじほう)
Attack 2: Weather Ball (ウェザーボール)
Attack 3: Aura Sphere (はどうだん)
Attack 4: ExtremeSpeed (しんそく )
Item Held: Micle Berry (ミクルのみ)
Suicune
Suicune
Attack 1: Sheer Cold (ぜったいれいど)
Attack 2: Aqua Ring (アクアリング)
Attack 3: Air Slash (エアスラッシュ)
Attack 4: ExtremeSpeed (しんそく)
Item Held: Rowap Berry (レンブのみ)
Celebi
Celebi
Attack 1: Nasty Plot (わるだくみ)
Attack 2: Leaf Storm (リーフストーム)
Attack 3: Healing Wish (いやしのねがい)
Attack 4: Recover (じこさいせい)
Item Held: Jaboca Berry (ジャポのみ)
12 Apr 2010 10:54 PM
This year's Pokemon being distributed are really great, especially for competitive player. Aura Sphere on Raikou looks sexy and ExtremeSpeed on all are great. I would love to use them competitively. That Celebi also looks great, especially the movesets.
13 Apr 2010 02:05 AM
Sunain Administrator
It's unfortunate that they are only allowing one download per ticket. I assume parents will be taking their kids to the show, so their ticket would count as a download for their kids. Pre-order downloads should have been for all three not just one.
13 Apr 2010 05:20 PM
I do have to agree with the whole only "one per ticket" thing, but I guess maybe that would be a little too generous to give all three. Still, I can't help but wonder how they'll handle this if they bring the beasts to the Americas. I still don't understand how they'll only allow you to get one to begin with. Ah well, I just hope you get to chose and it's not determined by something you do in the game.

I like the official artwork they did for the alternate colored legendary beasts. Raikou looks pretty cool, as well as Suicune. Entei is okay, but his alternate colored form isn't that different from his original one.

The movesets chosen for the beasts were pretty well thought out, especially Raikou's, although Zap Cannon's accuracy is just too low. :/ Suicune's is okay, and so are Entei's. Celebi's moves are okay too, but Leaf Storm doesn't seem like the best choice. Oh well. That's why you're able to get rid of the moves you don't want. :P
Last edited 13 Apr 2010 05:24 PM by UmbreonXD