Thread Posts

AnimeBot
Automated Bots
Forum Posts: 2524
Title: PS 292: きょだいポケモンのしま!?/ 大自然の中でポケモンを満喫する「芸能人ポケモンサファリ大会」にFUJIWA...
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: きょだいポケモンのしま!?/ 大自然の中でポケモンを満喫する「芸能人ポケモンサファリ大会」にFUJIWARA原西さんが登場 / 視聴者バトルは山本隊員/Kyodai Pokémon no shima!? / Daishizen no naka de Pokémon wo mankitsu suru 'Geinōjin Pokémon safari taikai' ni FUJIWARA Haranishi-san ga tōjō / Shichōsha battle wa Yamamoto-taiin. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
Quote Edit
Sunain
Administrator
Forum Posts: 1307
Title: Re: PS 292: きょだいポケモンのしま!?/ 大自然の中でポケモンを満喫する「芸能人ポケモンサファリ大会」にFU...
The title on this episode is interesting. From the preview video, it seems as though the crew goes on a Pokemon Safari and then plays the games in the Safari zone.
Quote Edit
Rumpelstiltskin
Forum Posts: 73
Quote From: Sunain
The title on this episode is interesting. From the preview video, it seems as though the crew goes on a Pokemon Safari and then plays the games in the Safari zone.

What games?
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
Quote Edit
Adamant
Administrator
Forum Posts: 1061
HeartGold and SoulSilver.
I found the episode to be quite dull, really. While the idea of a Pokémon Catching Contest in a real-life Safari Zone is interesting enough in theory, the actual "Safari Zone" area didn't play any real purpose, and watching people just run around catching Pokemon on their DSes just isn't particularly entertaining. Having an obstacle course with various Pokémon figures spread around to collect would've been a much better idea.
Quote Edit
Sunain
Administrator
Forum Posts: 1307
Yes, this was a pretty boring episode. One of the most boring ones in quite a while. I also agree that watching them catch a bunch of Pokemon wasn't fun to watch and then to follow that up with a PBR battle was even less entertaining.
Quote Edit