Home / Forums / Live Action Series / Pokémon Smash / Smash 22: パッチールがいっぱい! 幸せさがして山の彼方に!? / 秋山隊員が「ポケモン漬け...
Thread Posts
26 Feb 2011 02:36 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
05 Mar 2011 11:00 PM
I'd watch that DVD!
Those SKE girls sure are something, aren't they? They've done share a single DS tag battles before, but I don't think they've ever done a 6 person one. Lots of switching, too! Talk about chaos.
But that just makes the battle all the more fun, now doesn't it?
Does this mean Super Girls or whoever they were that also promoted the bus will get a Smash appearance?
Is this all part of the promotion agreement; promote the bus tour, get a spot on TV to promote the latest single.
Did that song have anything to do with Pokémon?
Last edited 05 Mar 2011 11:32 PM by Deon
07 Mar 2011 01:08 AM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Deon
I'd watch that DVD!
Those SKE girls sure are something, aren't they? They've done share a single DS tag battles before, but I don't think they've ever done a 6 person one. Lots of switching, too! Talk about chaos.
But that just makes the battle all the more fun, now doesn't it?
Did that song have anything to do with Pokémon?

The full tag battle was really good idea but the girls screaming just got to the point where it made it almost impossible to watch because it was so annoying. It even looked like some of the Pokemon Smash cast members were also kind of annoyed by it too. Hopefully they will do it again when the streaking doesn't hurt the viewers ears. I don't think their song had anything to do with Pokemon at all. It was just there because they are popular in Japan and Pokemon Smash is looking for higher ratings I guess. Though they didn't have more than a minute on the show singing the song thankfully.
12 Mar 2011 10:05 PM
Oh, lol, I didn't even notice Golgo saying Best Wishes instead of Pokemon Smash at the end there.
That's pretty funny. Especially since his overpowers everyone else's.