Home / Forums / Live Action Series / Pokémon Smash / Smash 37: ライバルはサラリーマン!? / 驚異のミクロ世界を調査 / 映画主題歌を歌うビッ...
Thread Posts
10 Jun 2011 09:03 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
18 Jun 2011 07:42 PM
It's amazing how much this episode is just PS 295 reworked for the new movie.
18 Jun 2011 09:52 PM
Quote From: Deon

So agreed and does anyone know what was the point of the VTR Segment for this episode? lmao im watching it thinking like "eh"? haha :P
Its The Fluff Of Doom

18 Jun 2011 10:53 PM
Quote From: Zoroark

So agreed and does anyone know what was the point of the VTR Segment for this episode? lmao im watching it thinking like "eh"? haha :P

It's a pun.
Just like how in 295 they spend the episode looking at things that are "sukima" (a crack or crevice {but actually Sukima Switch}), they spent this episode looking at every little thing, which is the name of the band; Every Little Thing.
19 Jun 2011 02:05 AM
Quote From: Zoroark

It's a pun.
Just like how in 295 they spend the episode looking at things that are "sukima" (a crack or crevice {but actually Sukima Switch}), they spent this episode looking at every little thing, which is the name of the band; Every Little Thing.

oh wow haha i would of never caught on to that very clever they are
Its The Fluff Of Doom

19 Jun 2011 10:20 PM
Sunain Administrator

It was definitely the same setup as that episode for sure. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't sing the songs but I'm guessing they filmed a few segments for future episodes similar to what Sukima Switch did last year and will have a performance of them doing the song(s) closer to the release date of the movie.
20 Jun 2011 11:06 AM
Quote From: Sunain

It was definitely the same setup as that episode for sure. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't sing the songs but I'm guessing they filmed a few segments for future episodes similar to what Sukima Switch did last year and will have a performance of them doing the song(s) closer to the release date of the movie.

They'll save that for the post-release afterparty episode.