Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon Snorlax Bean Bag Chair
Thread Posts
20 Aug 2016 02:29 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
ThinkGeek has revealed that they will be selling a Pokémon Snorlax Bean Bag Chair in December of 2016. A similar Kabigon bean bag chair began selling in Japan earlier in 2016 but this ThinkGeek imported Snorlax will cost $149.99 + tax + a $40 heavy shipping fee. This is significantly cheaper than the 52000 yen price that Bandai sells their Kabigon chair for in Japan.

snorlax bean bag

Snore more with Snorlax

In this world of nothing but go-go-go, we often feel like Snorlax is more our speed. It spends most of its time sleeping. It's not picky about leftovers, and it seldom exercises. Yep. Snorlax understands us.

There's nowhere better to relax after a long day of work, school, or just being out and about than on your Pokémon Snorlax Bean Bag Chair. At almost 4 feet head to toe and over 2 feet across, this (s)lumbering Pokémon is perfect for your dorm room, your den, your bedroom, or right inside the door where you can collapse on it when you get in. Just remember not to block the road. It does not ship with a flute.

Product Specifications

• Pokémon Snorlax Bean Bag Chair
  • Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
  • A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
  • Materials: 100polyester on the outside, filled with cotton and polyester fiber mix and polystyrene balls
  • Care Instructions: Hand wash cold. Air dry.
  • Imported
  • Dimensions: Around 2' side to side x 4' head to toe x 1' thick (when flat on its back)
  • Subject to change pending licensor approval.

Source: http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jkmu/
Last edited 21 Aug 2016 01:30 AM by Sunain
20 Aug 2016 07:03 PM
_melee_ Administrator
EB Games Australia is also selling this for A$228 (+shipping or you can pick it up from a store): https://ebgames.com.au/loot-220400-Pokemon---Snorlax-Bean-Bag-Chair-Preorder-now-for-Second-Shipment-Loot

The first shipment has already sold out on pre-orders!

It's a pretty cool idea for a beanbag and would look great in a "gaming room". Unfortunately I don't have room for it in my tiny apartment! It also does look a little odd in the second photo where it seems to get its face squashed in when you sit on it, but I suppose that's to be expected with a beanbag. I'll be interested to see more photos of people using it once it's actually released.
21 Aug 2016 01:29 AM
Sunain Administrator
I think it's basically like sitting on its stomach when a person sits on it. You'll definitely need a good sized room for it but it would definitely look great in a gaming/media room. A lot cheaper than getting the one from Japan.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net