Home / Forums / Live Action Series / Pokémon Smash / Smash 34: ポッチャマはぐれる! / 黒白おうえん合戦にスペシャルサポーターが登場 / ポケ...
Thread Posts
21 May 2011 04:59 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
25 May 2011 07:54 PM
the preview for this one looks even more random than the last episode it looks like it involves with well i had to take a guess sea salt ice cream? not sure though it was the first thing that came into my head.
Its The Fluff Of Doom

28 May 2011 09:37 PM
That episode was just one big commercial for the ice cream company.
They didn't even bring Zoroark with them so they can't even claim they at least had Pokemon with them.
28 May 2011 09:56 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Deon
That episode was just one big commercial for the ice cream company.
They didn't even bring Zoroark with them so they can't even claim they at least had Pokemon with them.

Heh. I agree that was literally one of the biggest 'commercial' episodes they've ever done. I guess they figured it was fine because they were showing the plant and how they are made but they plugged it a bit too much. I guess Zoroark was too big and had too much fur for it to be allowed in the plant. They looked like they were practically in hazmat suits as it was.
29 May 2011 08:12 AM
Adamant Administrator
Well, they did do the tour to plug the new movie 14-tie in ice cream the company is producing.

Garigari-kun a very popular ice cream brand in Japan, and if I remember my childhood right, kids get a huge kick out of seeing how ice cream, candy, pop and the like are made, to the extent that many companies offer paid tours of their factories. As such, I don't think this episode was that overly commercial (and hey, this is a show that largely exists to plug a product line in the first place :P)
Last edited 29 May 2011 08:13 AM by Adamant