To celebrate the Year of the Dragon, players of the Korean versions of Pokémon Black and White where able to obtain up to 6 different Pokémon via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Unlike the Japanese distribution of these Pokémon
, only 6 Pokémon were distributed.
- Players had 6 chances to get a Pokémon gift, each time players were given a random gift.
- Players could receive the same Pokémon in each six time periods.
- Players could only get one Pokémon in each time period.
Players were given two missions to complete:
MISSION 1: Get the 6 alternate-colored Pokémon available on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (닌텐도 Wi-Fi 커넥션으로 손에 넣을 수 있는 색이 다른 포켓몬 6마리를 모두 모아보자!)
MISSION 2: With these Dragon-type Pokémon, battle with them intensely to make them stronger! (드래곤타입 포켓몬을 손에 넣고, 배틀에 강한 포켓몬으로 키워보자!)
- August 23rd, 2012 until August 29th, 2012
- August 30th, 2012 until September 5th, 2012
- September 6th, 2012 until September 12th, 2012
- September 13th, 2012 until September 19th, 2012
- September 20th, 2012 until September 26th, 2012
- September 27th, 2012 until October 4th, 2012