Title: Pokémon Masters EX - Villain Event Spreading Shadows
The Villain Event: Spreading Shadows has returned to Pokémon Masters EX! You can collect Mewtwo Crystals and use them to give Giovanni & Mewtwo a power boost! You can also collect Event Vouchers A and exchange them for 5★ Kanto Scout Tickets and other items!
Villain Event Spreading Shadows
Villain Event Spreading Shadows is back! You can collect Mewtwo Crystals to give Giovanni & Mewtwo a power boost!
March 8, 2023 at 10:00 p.m. - March 26, 2023 at 9:59 p.m.
Giovanni & Mewtwo Power Boost
You can collect Mewtwo Crystals during this event and exchange them for items to give Giovanni & Mewtwo a power boost! After Giovanni & Mewtwo have received this power boost, Mewtwo will Mega Evolve after using its Sync Move. Once Mewtwo has Mega Evolved, its stats will be raised and Confusion will change to Psystrike.
Note: If you have not teamed up with Giovanni & Mewtwo, you will be unable to use Mewtwo Crystals to give Giovanni & Mewtwo this power boost.
Note: The power boost cannot be undone once completed.
Note: If you have already given Giovanni & Mewtwo a power boost, attempting to give them a power boost from item exchange will earn you a 3★ Power-Up instead.
In this event, Sync Pairs with the specified region Theme will receive Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, and Sp. Def bonuses.
Note: If multiple Themes apply to the same Sync Pair, the larger bonus will take effect. (These bonuses do not stack.)
Note: This event does not feature any lineup bonuses.
You can take on special missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions. You can try to obtain all of the event medals!
- The event content is the same as the previously held Villain Event Spreading Shadows. Note: You can claim the rewards even if you previously completed the Villain Event Spreading Shadows.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day. Reset Time: 10:00 p.m.
- When the exchange period for the following items obtained in this event ends, the leftover items will be converted into coins (10 coins each) and sent to your Present Box.
- Event Voucher A
- Mewtwo Crystal
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The content is subject to change without notice.