Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pocket Monsters - Rayquaza Rising - Additional Cas...
Thread Posts
20 Sep 2024 10:45 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A press release was posted on September 20th, 2024, which announced additional cast member for the Rayquaza Rising arc. Misato Fukuen played Seille, Yu Shimamura played Briar and Marika Kono played Sazare.

A new trailer for the popular anime Pocket Monsters (airs on the TV Tokyo Network every Friday at 6:55pm, officially abbreviated "Anipoke") has been released. Additional cast members have be announced, with Misato Fukuen playing Seille, Yu Shimamura playing Briar and Marika Kono playing Sazare, all of them characters from the video game Pocket Monsters Scarlet/Violet: The Hidden Treasure of Zero that will have central roles in the new chapter.

The trailer reveals the Land of Kitakami, which is also the setting of the Pocket Monsters Scarlet/Violet: The Hidden Treasure of Zero game, as well as popular characters Seille, Briar and Sazare from this game, and also details on Basagiri, one of the three remaining members of the Six Heroes.

It's said that the more chipped a Basagiri's axe is, the more battle-hardened it is, and the one from the Six Heroes has an abnormally distinctive one. All attention is now focused on the upcoming events: What adventures await Liko and the others in their next destination, the Land of Kitakami, and how will Seille, Briar and Sazare enter the picture?

A comment from Misato Fukuen, the voice of Seille:
I've been given the opportunity to play Seille in the Pocket Monsters TV show! I've been with this franchise for quite a while through my roles in past series, so I'm really and truly happy to be able to make a return to it in this manner. At first glance, Seille comes across as a very beautiful and aloof girl, but she's actually a very distinctive character with intense emotions, as well as an abnormally sore loser, so I had tons of fun playing her. We spent a lot of time on the dubbing sessions, but it felt like the time just flew by in an instant. Look forward to Seille's anime debut, okay?

A comment from Yu Shimamura, the voice of Briar:
My name is Yu Shimamura, and I'll be playing Briar in the Pocket Monsters TV show. I've been in a Pokémon movie before, and back then my heart was fluttering with excitement at hearing the Pokémon voices too, but the Pocket Monsters TV show is just so soulful and really gave me the feeling that THIS truly is Pokémon. Briar turned out to be a lot more passionate that I thought she'd be, and I'm looking forward to facing Pokémon alongside her with all the excitement that comes with it. Even though I'm technically a teacher in the eyes of Liko and Roy, I look forward to working with everyone as a fellow adventurer on the same quest.

A comment from Marika Kono, the voice of Sazare:
It's no exaggeration to say that Pokémon was the start of my voice acting life. It's already been an entire 10 years since I first started saying I'll take any role I get offered if it's in the Pokémon anime, and I never thought I'd actually get to play Sazare-san of all characters. I'm a gamer myself, and Sazare-san was a very memorable character to me due to her rewarding story in the Pocket Monsters Scarlet/Violet: The Hidden Treasure of Zero video game. While she looks very cool and aloof at first glance, I hope my voice will make her come across as sociable and kind. Just like everyone else that know her from the game, I'm looking forward to seeing how she'll get involved with Liko and the others. I can't spoil too much, but... I really want to get to know her better, you know! I hope you'll all come to love Sazare-san through the anime alongside me!

YouTube Clip - Anime Pocket Monsters | Latest information on the New Chapter Rayquaza Rising ②

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s05GoJlP3_o

『ポケモン』新映像公開で追加キャスト発表 ゼイユ役・福圓美里、ブライア役・嶋村侑、サザレ役・高野麻里佳【コメントあり】

人気アニメ『ポケットモンスター』(公式略称:アニポケ テレビ東京系 毎週金曜 後6:55~)の最新映像が公開された。追加キャストが発表され、ゲーム『ポケットモンスター スカーレット・バイオレット ゼロの秘宝』に登場し、新章の注目キャラクターでもあるゼイユ役を福圓美里、ブライア役を嶋村侑、サザレ役を高野麻里佳が担当する。
映像には、ゲーム『ポケットモンスター スカーレット・バイオレット ゼロの秘宝』の舞台でもあるキタカミの里の様子や、ゲームに登場する人気キャラクター・ゼイユ、ブライア、サザレの姿が描かれ、さらに、残る3体の六英雄のうちの1体、バサギリの詳細も明らかになった。 バサギリは歴戦の個体ほど、斧が大きく欠けているといわれているポケモンで、六英雄のバサギリも通常の個体より特徴的な斧の形をしている。リコたちが新たに向かうキタカミの里ではどんな冒険が待っているのか…? そして、ゼイユ、ブライア、サザレが、どんな形でリコたちに関わってくるのか、これからの展開に注目が集まる。

【ゼイユ役・福圓美里】
テレビアニメ「ポケットモンスター」にてゼイユを演じさせていただくことになりました!
以前のシリーズでも長く関わらせていただいたポケモンにこうしてまた帰ってくることが出来て心から嬉しく思っています。ゼイユは一見綺麗でクールにも見える女の子ですが、異常なまでに負けず嫌いな面もあり喜怒哀楽激しい個性的なキャラクターで、演じていてとても楽しかったです。丁寧に録っていただいたのですが一瞬で時間が過ぎてしまいました。是非ゼイユの登場を楽しみにしていてくださいね!

【ブライア役・嶋村侑】
テレビアニメ「ポケットモンスター」でブライアを演じさせていただきます嶋村侑です。以前、劇場版に出演させていただいた際も、ポケモンたちの声にときめきましたが、テレビアニメ「ポケットモンスター」も本当にソウルフルで、「ああこれがポケモン!」と感動しました。ブライアも私が思っていた以上に情熱的な人でした。私もブライアと一緒にワクワクしながらポケモンと向き合おうと思います。リコやロイから見ると先生ではありますが、探求する同志として、これからよろしくお願いします。

【サザレ役・高野麻里佳】
ポケモンは私の声優人生の始まりと言っても過言ではありません。「ポケモンに出られるならどんな役でもやります!」と言い続けて早10年。まさかサザレさんを演じさせていただけるとは思ってもいませんでした。ゲーム『ポケットモンスター スカーレット・バイオレット ゼロの秘宝』で、やりごたえのあるストーリーだっただけに、ゲーマーの私にとっては思い出深いキャラクターです。一見クールなお姉さんですが、私の声で人懐っこい優しい人に聴こえたら良いなと思っています。

これからリコたちとどう絡んでくるのか、私も楽しみにしている1人ですし、ゲームでお馴染みになった皆様にも…多くは語れませんが…サザレさんのことをもっと知りたいですよね! アニメを通して、サザレさんを一緒に愛していただけたら嬉しいです!
Last edited 20 Sep 2024 10:53 AM by ForumBot