Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokemon Diamond and Pearl DVD Review
Thread Posts
22 Oct 2008 12:36 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
DVDAs part of our growing website, we have written a review comparing the lastest Pokemon Diamond and Pearl DVD from Viz with the equivalent Japanese DVD.

The review compares Video Quality, Audio Quality, Packaging / Extras from first episode of the Diamond & Pearl series, Following a Maiden's Voyage! (旅立ち!フタバタウンからマサゴタウンへ!! / Setting Off! From Futaba Town to Masago Town!!). It first aired in Japan on September 28, 2006 as part of the launch day celebration for the Japanese release of Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl for the Nintendo DS. The English dubbed version aired on Cartoon Network on April 20, 2007.

Click here to read the Review.
23 Oct 2008 06:05 PM
A great review!
The Diamond & Pearl DUB DVDs are well enough in my opinion. Of course japanese track and subs are missing like always, but everything else is fine.
23 Oct 2008 06:41 PM
Sunain Administrator
Yeah, the Diamond and Pearl Dub DVD\'s are quite good. I was quite impressed for what they are. Obviously extras would make these disc\'s better, but for the price, they are hard to pass up.
31 Oct 2008 12:37 AM
The English Pokemon:Diamond and Pearl DVDs are really good and the price is just great,I haven\'t finished the box set yet but I\'m planning to see it all on vacations.