Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Advanced Episodes / AG 2: A Ruin with a View/Kodai Pokémon to nazo no ...
Thread Posts
28 Nov 2002 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: A Ruin with a View/Kodai Pokémon to nazo no gundan!/古代ポケモンと謎の軍団!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
31 Aug 2010 11:04 PM
Sunain Administrator
It's unfortunate that Manga Gang never really turned out to be that big of an issue in the series. This episode set them up pretty good but there really wasn't any followup throughout the series. The climax for the two gangs didn't seem like it was that much of a challenge and story wise it ended up kind of bland.

I added my comparisons to the episode guide for this episode: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/278#Edits
28 Dec 2011 10:38 AM
ivantuga2 Administrator
Quote From: Sunain
It's unfortunate that Manga Gang never really turned out to be that big of an issue in the series. This episode set them up pretty good but there really wasn't any followup throughout the series. The climax for the two gangs didn't seem like it was that much of a challenge and story wise it ended up kind of bland.

Agreed. It's a shame that the writers shafted Magma Gang and Aqua Gang almost as much as Rocket Gang. There was improvement over Rocket Gang, but it was very little. Its plot ended literally at the middle of the series, and even the climax wasn't worth it.
Now that I think about it, Galaxy Gang was the only evil organization to get some justice in the series.
Last edited 28 Dec 2011 10:38 AM by ivantuga2