Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 132: フルバトル!シンジVSサトシ!!-後編-/Full Battle! Shinji V...
Thread Posts
18 Jun 2009 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: フルバトル!シンジVSサトシ!!-後編-/Full Battle! Shinji VS Satoshi!! -Kōhen-/Evolving Strategies. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
18 Jun 2009 03:45 PM
Ash never wins a stinking fight....I am just so tired of this crappy show.
18 Jun 2009 04:22 PM
so much for that battle and its great to see ash's chimchar to evolve
19 Jun 2009 12:12 AM
JDS Administrator
I actually share twistedpokefan's feelings on this..I'm sick of Ash losing, I'm sick of "flat" characters like Paul that never change - it's worse than the "heel" from wrestling shows. Satoshi's been doing this for....ever, yet he still can't beat anyone.
Grrr..this kinda crap is why I stopped watching Johto.
Administrator/Lead Programmer of pm.net
19 Jun 2009 12:19 AM
Sunain Administrator
Ash had better make it to the finals in the Sinnoh League. As Brock pointed out to Paul's brother in the last episode though, Paul got his most powerful Pokemon to battle against Ash's Sinnoh only Pokemon. If Ash was to pull another Battle Frontier thing, and bring back all his elite Pokemon, Ash would have a field day. Unfortunately that probably won't be the case and will see mainly his Sinnoh Pokemon in the Sinnoh League. Hopefully he brings back at least one of his original Pokemon. He has to place first or second in the Sinnoh League.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
19 Jun 2009 04:15 AM
What I desperately want to fathom is why Pikachu never seems to win a battle...isn't he supposed to be Ash's best pokemon or at least one of his best?
19 Jun 2009 06:40 PM
lol if ash keep this up he,ll be lucky that he will lose the sinnoh league and i will be laughing at him
27 Jun 2009 01:40 PM
Don't agree with Sunain I think, Satoshi doesn't deserve to qualify at this rate. I think this episode was spot on. This was the first episode I was worried about the whole Shinji vs Satoshi affair, and I'm glad they did this ending (and in style too). Satoshi has never used any defensive moves like Light Screen or status raising abilities at all. Shinji did the right thing and used all his Pokemon traits and abused light screen if he could. I asked a lot of the students at the senior high schools I teach here in Japan and many of them said that Satoshi is "too lucky" and I kinda agree. Satoshi doesn't use half of the status modifying stuff that Shinji uses. Also, Shinji used is strongest Pokemon and still had 4 remaining. He rofl-stomped Pikachu and the overpowered Mukuhawk. Satoshi will have to start using stat-modifying moves or substitute for some of his Pokemon or keep his current team and either way, train very hard.
09 Jul 2009 01:29 PM
This is the worst episode of D&P and also the oddest episode(about moukazaru's defeat against eleboo, even hikozaru evolved and it's power increased).
09 Jul 2009 01:42 PM
Pocket Monsters and Advanced Generation are better than Diamond&Pearl.Because Satoshi is better than nowadays pokemon episodes(about against his rival).Especially Battle Frontier.I hate the Pocket Monsters scenarists because, i think, they want to make Satoshi lose against Shinji and irritate us.In my opinion Moukazaru should have defeated Eleboo but unfortunately the scenarists didn't want.If they wanted, Satoshi would have defeated Shinji.Because of these i hate the scenarists