Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon TCG expansion: HeartGold SoulSilver — Unle...
Thread Posts
17 Mar 2010 12:22 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
The official Pokémon website has announced the next Pokémon TCG expansion, HeartGold SoulSilver — Unleashed. Below is some of the information from their press release.

logo

Raikou... Entei... Suicune... Alone, each of these Legendary Pokémon is a force to be reckoned with, but let loose in pairs, they become amazing LEGEND cards! In the Pokémon TCG: HS—Unleashed expansion, you'll find Pokémon Prime bursting at the seams, powerful Pokémon like Jirachi and Shaymin raring to join the battle, and Pokémon LEGENDs joining forces for twice the excitement! Are you a powerful enough Trainer to command what's been Unleashed?

With more than 90 cards, the brand-new Pokémon TCG: HS—Unleashed expansion will arrive in stores nationwide on May 12, 2010.

Features of the new Pokémon TCG: HS—Unleashed expansion:

* Legendary Pokémon—Entei, Raikou, and Suicune—appear in pairs on Pokémon LEGEND cards * Discover six amazing Pokémon Prime cards, including Tyranitar and Steelix! * Introduction of Chaos Control and Steel Sentinel theme decks

Source: http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/tcg_hgss2_announce-2010-03-15/
17 Mar 2010 08:53 PM
Sunain Administrator
If the cards look as cool as the last set that was released, I'm sure this is going to be a very popular set with fans. The LEGEND cards all looked really cool in the first HGSS set.
18 Mar 2010 11:56 AM
Quote From: Sunain
If the cards look as cool as the last set that was released, I'm sure this is going to be a very popular set with fans. The LEGEND cards all looked really cool in the first HGSS set.

Ditto to that. I saw a picture of the Raikou/Entei Legend card somewhere, and it's absolutely EPIC. *A*

.:E4 Jahu:.

EDIT: Found pictures of the Legends!
Last edited 19 Mar 2010 07:30 AM by Sunain
That's your horoscope for todaayyy!~