Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Official Pokémon Black and White Site Updated - Pi...
Thread Posts
15 Apr 2010 02:45 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
As announced last week when the official Pokémon Black and White site was launched, the website has updated and has posted 6 high quality screenshots that were featured in this months issue of Coro Coro. The images feature: the new camera angle, Zorua (ゾロア) and Zoroark (ゾロアーク) sprites and the new Pokémon Center design.

A Pokémon Black and White page has been added to the Games section of the site and will be updated as information is revealed.

Source: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html
15 Apr 2010 02:52 AM
Sunain Administrator
I really like that city screenshot. The one thing I thought that had been lacking in the major cities in the games was the sense of scale. The anime was able to easily make the cities look more detailed with lots of tall buildings and now finally the games are doing the same thing.

Hopefully there will be some kind of zoom, pan or angle change to allow players to navigate through the game. A locked position might make it difficult.
15 Apr 2010 02:59 AM
While the upgraded engine obviously is refreshing after 4 generations of a top-down view, owing to the DS's low res a lot of sprites are so downscaled as to reach the realm of no longer being visible, players having to rely on their palettes to identify them. I'm hoping there's a Camera Angle changer or a "GB Viewer" or something of the sort at least to allow you to go back to the top-down view after you're done with the story.