Thread Posts

AnimeBot
Automated Bots
Forum Posts: 2524
Title: PS 302: ゆうれいせんとゆうれいポケモン! / AAAとロバートが「ポケモンサーチャーBW」を調査 / レッド博士...
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ゆうれいせんとゆうれいポケモン! / AAAとロバートが「ポケモンサーチャーBW」を調査 / レッド博士が視聴者バトルに登場 / アニメ新シリーズの映像を初公開!/Yūreisen to Yūrei Pokémon! / AAA to Robert ga 'Pokemon Searcher BW' wo chōsa / Red-hakase ga shichōsha battle ni tōjō / Anime shin series no eizō wo hatsukōkai!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
Quote Edit
Deon
Forum Posts: 140
Title: Re: PS 302: ゆうれいせんとゆうれいポケモン! / AAAとロバートが「ポケモンサーチャーBW」を調査 / レ...
Oh wow, Takumi completely owned Red. I don't think I've seen a challenger win as quickly as that. Kid knows his Pokémon!
The celebrations were fun, but it's nice to get back to the more standard format. For some reason I don't find battling each other just to show off new event Pokemon to be as exciting as battling against a viewer kid.

I also got a good chuckle out of Lucario "helping" with the "Lu" Pokemon for the Shiritori.
Last edited 02 Aug 2010 03:22 AM by Deon
Quote Edit
Rumpelstiltskin
Forum Posts: 73
WTF? They are dumping Ash now? Darn.
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
Quote Edit
Deon
Forum Posts: 140
Incidentally, even though it's HD now, the new Pokemon Game Arena title card is REALLY BORING.
It somehow manages to have less stuff in more space with a gradient background instead of a patterned one.
Quote Edit
Sunain
Administrator
Forum Posts: 1335
Quote From: Deon
Incidentally, even though it's HD now, the new Pokemon Game Arena title card is REALLY BORING.
It somehow manages to have less stuff in more space with a gradient background instead of a patterned one.

Heh, yeah it is pretty plain. You'd think they would have put a bit more effort into that. At least it's in HD now though. Makes it a lot nicer to watch the show overall.
Quote Edit