Home / Forums / News/Current Events / CoroCoro January 2011
Thread Posts
14 Dec 2010 08:56 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Images from the latest CoroCoro have revealed that a new 1 hour special for Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl will air on February 3rd, 2011. The episodes will feature Takeshi and Hikari after they departed company with Satoshi.

World Hobby Fair Zoroark

CoroCoro also announced that a Zoroark will be distributed at the World Hobby Fair in Japan. This Zoroark is unique because it knows the move Bark Out (バークアウト). Currently no other Pokémon knows this move but when the Lock Capsule (ロックカプセル) event in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver is released, players will be able to transfer the Lock Capsule to Pokémon Black or White to get TM95 - Bark Out (バークアウト).

Thumbnail Thumbnail Thumbnail
Click on images for higher resolution
14 Dec 2010 08:59 AM
Sunain Administrator
Definitely glad to hear this news that Takeshi is returning! Hopefully its not a one time affair and they will do another Side Story series again. Would be great to see Kasumi, Haruka and Masato again to see what they are up to.
Last edited 14 Dec 2010 09:03 AM by Sunain
14 Dec 2010 01:56 PM
This Brock special looks almost exactly the same as the one he got in AG. How many times now has Brock gone back to Pewter to see Forrest and his Gym? This is like the third time they've done this.

I didn't expect to see Dawn again so soon. I thought they were going to wait until halfway into Isshu and have her appear like May did for the Wallace Cup.

What I wonder is if this is a one-time thing or its a new set of stories. It says, "Diamond/Pearl" special, so it will probably only be about the DP-era characters if it continues. I hope we see Paul then if they make more.
14 Dec 2010 10:02 PM
Huzzah! Dawn's back! I bet this must be an episode of Pokémon Chronicles/ Pokémon Side Story.
Last edited 03 Feb 2011 11:53 PM by dawnlovesham
J Stars Victory VS: The baby war
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: The waifu war