Home / Forums / News/Current Events / The Rocket Gang VS the Plasma Gang episodes indefi...
Thread Posts
15 Mar 2011 04:08 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
pic TV Tokyo's up-to-date TV guide has just changed the title of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes episode to air Thursday March 17th. Rather than the previously announced The Rocket Gang VS the Plasma Gang! (Part One) (ロケット団VSプラズマ団!(前編)), which was still scheduled up until recently, the episode airing will be Hiun Gym Match! Purehearted Bug Pokémon Battle!! (ヒウンジム戦! 純情ハートの虫ポケモンバトル!!), featuring Satoshi's battle with the Hiun City Gym Leader Arti. TV Tokyo has mentioned the episodes will be aired at a later date, but not given any further information on when.

Source: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201103171900.html
15 Mar 2011 04:42 AM
Well that's lame. Isn't this a huge part of Team Rocket's story arc?
Oh well, at least the Smash episode hyping it was also conveniently cancelled.
15 Mar 2011 02:24 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Deon
Well that's lame. Isn't this a huge part of Team Rocket's story arc?
Oh well, at least the Smash episode hyping it was also conveniently cancelled.

I'm guessing they don't want to air the episodes because its to closely linked to a disaster in Hiun City which would quickly be compared to a disaster in Tokyo. I do agree that this will really mess up the story but I can understand why they don't want to air disaster related stuff on TV there currently. I guess we'll also get the Smash episode later then too if these are being delayed.
15 Mar 2011 03:02 PM
Now I'm really disappointed.
I perfectly understands the reason why they've postponed those episodes, what with the gigantic earthquake + tsunamoi + nuclear disaster and everything.
But I was so looking forward to those episodes... I was really looking forward to see the Rocket Gang in some really awesome action. And having beat Pokémon White once so far, I was really excited at the prospect of a battle between them and the Galaxy Gang.

But I'm afraid it'll be a while before the Japanese can get over the past disasters... especially since new disasters seem to get on the pile every day...

I hope things will get better as soon as possible for them!