Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon Ieru Ka Na? BW CD & ANA 7 DVD Announced
Thread Posts
28 Apr 2011 02:11 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Media Factory and Pikachu Records have announced some new Pocket Monsters Anime products that will be going on sale in Japan later this year. Can You Say the Pokémon? BW (ポケモン言えるかな? BW), the current Best Wishes ending sung by Takeshi Tsuruno (つるの剛士) will be released on CD on June 22, 2011. It's retail price is 1,155yen and its catalog number is ZMCP-7132. The CD will also come with 3 special Pokémon cards: Yanakkie (ヤナッキー), Baokkie (バオッキー) Hiyakkie (ヒヤッキー). The CD has been added to the database.

Thumbnail Thumbnail Thumbnail
Click on images for higher resolution

Also announced was a DVD for last years ANA short Pocket Monsters Diamond&Pearl Pikachu's Really Mysterious Adventure (ポケットモンスター ダイヤモンド・パール ピカチュウのふしぎなふしぎな大冒険). The DVD will also come with the Diamond&Pearl Hikari special Hikari Sets Off Anew! (ヒカリ・新たなる旅立ち!) that aired in February. The DVD will be released in Japan on July 16th, 2011 for 2,250yen. It's catalog number is ZMBS-6088. The DVD has been added to the database.

Source: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/
28 Apr 2011 04:36 PM
Sunain Administrator
I wish they would release a ending CD for Kimi no Mune ni LaLaLa. That's a lot better than this ending song which is probably one of the worst ones ever. It was released as a download, so I don't know why there is a delay.
29 Apr 2011 02:18 PM
The song is so horrible, it's really "nice" to see the CD 'box' is so ugly... Personally, I won't even bother to try getting it.

I agree with you Sunain, this ending song is definitely the worst one ever. Can't wait for July/October for the new one.