Home / Forums / Live Action Series / Pokémon Smash / Smash 36: 巨大カードバトルでビクティニの大ワザ炸裂! / ポケスマオリジナルのポケモンミュ...
Thread Posts
04 Jun 2011 09:34 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
11 Jun 2011 08:30 PM
Great episode loved the Card Battle though the cast singing the BW song at the end of the show seemed off to me though at the same time it was funny at the end haha oh how even more funny it would of gotten if they had Zoroark,Mijumaru and Victini singing it to lmao :P of course im just random on that part haha :P

And i also forgot to mention i just loved the Pokemon Musical Scene so epic that was and all the stuff they was putting/giving to Zoroark,Mijumaru and Victini plus Zoroark Hula Dancing lmao.
Last edited 11 Jun 2011 08:35 PM by Zoroark
Its The Fluff Of Doom

11 Jun 2011 08:51 PM
That was a fun episode! Gotta love it every time they have a card battle.
I didn't realize that the musical download was changeable. I thought perhaps that the Munna was just the kind of DLC already on the game card.
Victini showed up very as a matter of factly. I feel like Zoroark & Zorua got a much better introduction back in the day.
Victini was just there to be there.
13 Jun 2011 07:15 PM
Sunain Administrator
Another packed episode. The card battles are fun to watch. Pokemon Smash has been a lot more fun to watch than Pokemon Sunday so far with the card battles and the caravans.

The ending with the cast singing Can you say the Pokemon was a bit of a surprise. They were pretty good overall.