Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Kyurem to Debut ...
Thread Posts
30 Nov 2011 03:29 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
movieAn ad for a set of DS stylus's has been released and it states that they are official Pokémon 2012 Movie merchandise. Five Pokémon are featured and one is yet to be announced. The Pokémon featured on the stylus are: Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Pikachu. This indicates that these Pokémon will be featured in the next movie to be released in Japan in the summer of 2012.
01 Dec 2011 09:30 AM
I'm pretty sure the mystery Pokémon is Geldeo, as it sort of ressembles the 3 others (Cobalion and co.). Plus, it looks like the 2 other mystery legendary Pokémon of this generation do not seem to have anything in common (and they look totally different from each other), so I believe they'll feature in B&W Movie 3 and 4 respectively... Or, they could reveal some Gen VI Pokémon in the 4th movie, like they did with Zorua/Zoroark.

And I do believe the big Pokémon annoucement which is supposed to take place in two weeks will be about Geldeo and/or this movie, and that a new game will be announced this Spring.
Last edited 01 Dec 2011 09:31 AM by Chance