Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N - P...
Thread Posts
06 Dec 2012 01:18 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
It was officially revealed today that Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N (ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2 エピソードN) will begin on January 17th, 2013 and will feature the return of the Rocket Gang! We have added the series to our Episode Guide and it will be updated as soon at titles are revealed. Below is the press release.

poster

Japanese Press Release - Translation

In this new series, Satoshi, Pikachu and friends start a new journey towards the 'White Ruins'. On their way, they meet the young 'N', who can hear the voices from Pokémon's hearts... The door of truth leading to an Utopia for Pokémon and humans now lies open! 'Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N' is a tense and exciting story featuring battles on an all new level - do not miss it! What is the real deal with the mysterious youth N? Make sure to take note of the new characters Ghetsis and Achroma as well!

The story of this new arc: Following the Isshu League Higaki Tournament, Satoshi and friends set out on a new journey towards the 'White Ruins' discovered by Professor Araragi's father, a place connected to Reshiram, a Pokémon called legendary. There, they meet the mysterious youth N, who claims he can understand what Pokémon are saying. And then the group gets involved in an ominous experiment on Pokémon conducted by the Plasma Gang! Through the works of the mysterious scientist Achroma, even Pikachu and Kibago become hostile towards Satoshi and friends!? What are the true ambitions of the Plasma Gang's leader Ghetsis, who reveals the gang has been searching for N!? And then, the Rocket Gang trio makes their return to the Isshu Region!! Their current mission puts them at odds with the Plasma Gang... how will the resulting battle turn out!?

Japanese Press Release

新シリーズでサトシとピカチュウたちは、「白の遺跡」を目指し、新たな旅を始める。そこで、ポケモンの心の声が聞こえる青年“N(エヌ)”と出会うが……。ポケモンと人との理想郷、その先にある真実の扉が今開かれる!これまでにない圧倒的なスケールのバトルと、スピード感あふれるストーリーでますます見逃せない『ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2 エピソードN』。そして何よりも、謎の青年Nの正体は?ほか、ゲーチス、アクロマといった新キャラクターにも大注目だ!

新章のストーリーは…イッシュリーグ・ヒガキ大会を終えたサトシたちは、アララギ博士の父が発見した伝説と呼ばれしポケモン、レシラムにまつわる場所「白の遺跡」を目指し、新たな旅を始める。そこでポケモンの声が聞こえるという不思議な青年N(エヌ)と出会う。さらにサトシたちは、ポケモンを使った怪しい実験をしているプラズマ団の実験に巻き込まれてしまう。謎の科学者アクロマの手によって、ピカチュウ、キバゴまでもがサトシたちに牙を剥く!?プラズマ団はN(エヌ)を探しているというが、プラズマ団の総帥・ゲーチスの野望とは一体なんなのか!?さらに、あのロケット団3人組がイッシュ地方再上陸!!プラズマ団と対立し作戦を遂行するロケット団…そのバトルの行方は!?

Press Release Pictures

Pictures from the press release have been added to our imageboard and can be viewed by clicking here. Below are some of the pictures from the press release.

N Achroma Ghetsis

06 Dec 2012 09:19 PM
ivantuga2 Administrator
Well, this surely is an unexpected twist (oh, I should know better, given BW's track record), but the handling of such moves is an entirely different question. First we had Plasma Gang promising to be Rocket Gang's rivals in the region, then it was postponed, then it became less and less likely, then it became impossible, then we saw a Plasma trailer which got everyone's hopes up, then it was actually an anime-style promotion for the Pokémon Black and White 2, then it became impossible again, now we WILL actually have Plasma Gang appearing,
then we'll be complaining how it barely appeared and/or was poorly handled :D
Spoiler: Click to show!

It's amazing how the producers fooled everyone into this rollercoaster of plans and disappointments for over half of the series :P
06 Dec 2012 10:18 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: ivantuga2
It's amazing how the producers fooled everyone into this rollercoaster of plans and disappointments for over half of the series :P

They've kept hinting at a Championship Tournament since Shinji and Shirona in DP, I kinda thought thats what would be for the next part of the series. Doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon.
14 Dec 2012 11:53 AM
Well, even though I had the feeling something was going to happen, I certainly wasn't expecting this. I thought Team Plasma was going to appear in the series, but without the Rocket Gang. Looks like we'll finally get to see those cancelled episodes, almost two years later!
I'm quite curious about N... what exactly will be his role? He was sort of a rival in the games, I wonder if it'll be the same (maybe have Satoshi play a role a similar to his in the first BW movie?)

This makes me wonder just how much the writers plans have changed because of March 2011 events...