Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa / Latios and Latias M...
Thread Posts
02 Nov 2013 05:08 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
Many people over the past few weeks have been working hard to find ways to dump information from Pokémon X and Y. Recently people like Smealum, Xfr from Pokécheck and Bond697 from ProjectPokémon have discovered and begun to document information previously unavailable from these games. Three new Pokémon who's names are Diancie (#719), Volcanion (#720) and Hoopa (#721) as well Latios and Latias Mega Evolutions were uncovered. AZ's Floette was also revealed as well as two more color variants of Vivillion.

thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail

None of these Pokémon have been officially revealed but The Pokémon Company told Kotaku that they have "nothing to report at this time." It is unknown when these Pokémon will officially become available to players of Pokémon X and Y but if previous generations is any indication, it could be a long time from now.
Last edited 02 Nov 2013 05:11 PM by Sunain
02 Nov 2013 05:10 PM
Sunain Administrator
http://chillingeffects.org/fairuse/faq.cgi#QID816

Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 107.
The fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
Last edited 02 Nov 2013 05:12 PM by Sunain
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
02 Nov 2013 10:40 PM
Suicune Administrator
I dislike Latias and Latios mega forms. From all megas they are the worst -_-
02 Nov 2013 11:24 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Kaioshin
I dislike Latias and Latios mega forms. From all megas they are the worst -_-

I think they actually look like baby water floaties on their wings!
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
17 Nov 2013 09:43 PM
i have a nasty feeling they might be fakes. But who knows. Also it would have been better off if Game Freak had released the muskedeers ( Cobalion , Terrakion , Virizion , Keldeo ) for Gen 6 instead of gen 5 since Kalos is based of France.