Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon Center - Pikachu Stationary Collection
Thread Posts
04 Sep 2014 01:41 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
Pic

The Pokémon Center online website has updated with a new line of products called the Pikachu Stationary Collection. The products all feature Pikachu somewhere on the item. A Luxury Ballpoint Pen with Pikachu Pattern (Silver) though features a warning that states: "This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Not recommended for use by children." It is unclear which chemical included in the pen is a carcinogen as the warning doesn't state what it is.

thumbnailthumbnail
Luxury Ballpoint Pen with Pikachu Pattern (Silver) - //media.pocketmonsters.net/news/1987/t5.jpg9.95 + tax

Source: http://www.pokemoncenter.com/Pikachu-Stationary-Collections/b/9876693011
04 Sep 2014 04:13 PM
Sunain Administrator
Someone cue the "Pokemon is cancer" meme!
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
04 Sep 2014 05:16 PM
_melee_ Administrator
O_o Is it even legal to sell a product containing a material known to cause cancer? That sounds . . . really bad.

Also, whoever runs the Pokemon Center online store needs to learn how to spell "stationery". "Stationary" means "not moving".
04 Sep 2014 11:31 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: _melee_
Also, whoever runs the Pokemon Center online store needs to learn how to spell "stationery". "Stationary" means "not moving".

Hah, yeah I didn't know if I should have put the words in quotes or correct the spelling, so I just left it as is as that's what they called it but I added [sic]. In any case, PokemonCenter.com is starting to have shades of its former self which caused it to close a few years ago. They aren't bringing in the new items and the selection vs the Japanese Amazon Pokemon Store is woeful.
Last edited 04 Sep 2014 11:39 PM by Sunain
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net