Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon Movie Collection - Collector's Tin - Blu-R...
Thread Posts
09 Sep 2015 05:55 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
Beyond Home Entertainment has announced that a Pokémon Movie Collection - Collector's Tin Blu-Ray set will be released in Australia and New Zealand on December 2nd, 2015. The limited edition set comes with the first three movies in High Definition. The movies will also be released individually as DVD's on the same day. The movies were previously released by Warner Home Video in the early 2000's. Our DVD/Blu-Ray Database has been updated with all the details for these releases.

bluray
09 Sep 2015 07:03 PM
Sunain Administrator
No word on if this is going to use the remastered Japanese source or the older transfers from Warner. If it is the Warner one, its not worth buying. We'll do a video review of this set when its released in December. Even the current Japanese Blu-Ray's are terrible quality so we're not expecting much from this release unfortunately.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
09 Sep 2015 09:54 PM
BigCN401 Administrator
You know what? Instead of sounding like a broken record I'll just say this: As long it looks good I'll like to have this in my Blu-ray collection. :)
09 Sep 2015 10:49 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: BigCN401
You know what? Instead of sounding like a broken record I'll just say this: As long it looks good I'll like to have this in my Blu-ray collection. :)

Oh there is no question for English dub fans this will be the best quality of the movie you can get.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
11 Sep 2015 09:21 AM
Adamant Administrator
>watching the dub