Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Commemorate Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! with ...
Thread Posts
08 Nov 2017 01:32 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
The Pokémon Company International has announced a special Pikachu plush will be available at select retailers to commemorate the 20th movie Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!.

Commemorate Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! with Pikachu!

Pikachu sports Ash’s iconic hat on Pokémon TCG cards and as a special plush available at select retailers.

To celebrate the release of the 20th Pokémon film, Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!, we've teamed up with select retailers to bring fans a fantastic new plush and cool Pokémon Trading Card Game goodies.

Starting November 8, 2017, Pokémon devotees will receive a pack of three random Ash's Pikachu promo cards for each $25 spent on Pokémon TCG products (tax and shipping not included). In all, there are six different promo cards to collect! This Pokémon TCG promotion will be offered at the following retailers:

Online Only:
  • PokemonCenter.com
  • Target.com
  • Toysrus.com
  • Toysrus.ca
  • Walmart.com
  • Walmart.ca

In Stores Only:
  • GameStop
  • EB Australia
  • EB Canada

If Pokémon plush are more your speed, you won't want to miss the Pikachu Wearing Trainer Hat Poké Plush appearing at select retailers. This plush of the beloved Pikachu is 16 inches tall and features a detachable version of Ash's iconic hat that fits most teens and adults! You'll find this adorable plush at the following retailers:

Online Only:
  • PokemonCenter.com
  • Target.com

In Stores Only:
  • Nintendo NY
  • Toys“R”Us
  • GameStop
  • EB Australia

These wonderful tributes to the 20th Pokémon film won't be around forever, so don't miss out on your chance to collect these truly special Pikachu items.

Source: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/commemorate-pokemon-the-movie-i-choose-you-with-pikachu/