Home / Imageboard / Submit News / Working on Deals to Get More Exclusive BGM
File: 13141238710062.jpg (723px x 542px - 70.56 KiB)
Posted by: sksrobb on 23 Aug 2011 14:24:31 (No. 13967)
Just wanted to let you know about a project that I am working on that I thought you might be interested in.

I am developing an app for the ipad and the iphone that will provide exclusive content relating to the music of anime, games and J-Pop. In addition to providing an archive of exclusive interviews that I have conducted, it will also allow users to listen to BGM that is not available on CD, which I have access to through already existing partnerships and other partnerships currently in the works. At this time, there are 3 different anime for which I have access to special BGM. While I do not have any more exclusive Pokémon BGM available at this time, success of this project could pave the way to getting more BGM from Pokémon.

To help get this project off the ground, I have initiated a campaign on Kickstarter:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1011977670/j-pop-anime-and-video-game-music-exclusive-content

Anybody contributing a $1 or more would get the app upon successful completion of the Kickstarter project.

Best,
SeanBird

Sean Robbins

www.jpopexchange.net