Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Welcome to PocketMonsters.net
Thread Posts
14 Mar 2010 05:22 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Welcome to the latest revision of PocketMonsters.net! To celebrate the release of Pokémon HeartGold and Pokémon SoulSilver Versions, we decided to launch the latest version of the website. All of our previous content is still here with a few more enhancements as well as a ton of new features.

We recommend that you use an up to date browser like: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera when viewing the site. Older versions of Internet Explorer are not supported and we suggest that if you want to use Internet Explorer that you update to IE8.

We will be constantly updating and adding new features to the website and we will be sure to post news about them. Content is also added on a daily basis throughout the site. Some features are still being worked on and will be enabled when they are completed. Be sure to message JDS and thank him for all the hard work that he has done in programming this site.

New Features:

• English TCG Dex - Covers all the English sets
  • Discussion Forums - Discuss the various aspects of the Pokémon franchise. Be sure to read the Forum Rules before posting.
  • Enhanced Imageboard - Users can post their Pokémon related images and they are archived for all to see.
  • User Profiles - Clicking on a username throughout the site will bring you to their profile.
  • Private Messaging - Send a message to a registered users of PocketMonsters.net
  • Event Calendar - A calendar listing important events on a particular day.
  • Anime Character Database - List of all the Anime Characters.
  • Games Section - Information about all the main games.

We hope you enjoy the site and will continue to visit us as the site expands.
Last edited 14 Mar 2010 05:29 AM by Sunain
14 Mar 2010 05:42 AM
Sunain Administrator
Well the new website is open. Hope you guys enjoy the new features. A lot of people have been viewing the site while it was in its beta phase but now everyone can enjoy all the hard work.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
14 Mar 2010 05:43 AM
Gremolin Administrator
Looking good NewsBot.
Keep up the good work
14 Mar 2010 05:46 AM
WOW! Awesome the new version of #PM.

¡Excelent Work!
14 Mar 2010 06:53 AM
yay for new site! wooohoo

~SpooKy
User Image
14 Mar 2010 12:22 PM
Really liking the new skin. Very nicely done. I'll be exploring this site over the next few days, but I like what I see. =)
14 Mar 2010 01:00 PM
JDS Administrator
And it's more than just a new skin, we've added quite a few new things thatyou might see as you explore around.
Administrator/Lead Programmer of pm.net
14 Mar 2010 03:27 PM
Wow, this is so awesome. I just love the new design, thanks everyone for putting so much effort in this. It's also quite nice that PM finally has a real forum, I'll definitely have a look at it as often as possible. :D
Once again, I just love it! PM has never been that awesome as it is now!!
14 Mar 2010 05:47 PM
michan Administrator
It's very nice to see how this site has been developed. Credits to everyone who have been active in the developement and to those who are still working on more featuers. Special credits to JDS. JDS FTW!
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!
14 Mar 2010 09:53 PM
wow! =DD great job! haaha i got surprised when i open pm here ahhaha i was like " whats that?! '--' did i mistype anything in the browser? " hahaha loved it! *-* I'm always with you, guys! =DDD