Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Orange League Episodes / OI 6: きえたポケモンたちのナゾ!/Kieta Pokémon-tachi no Nazo!/P...
Thread Posts
04 Mar 1999 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: きえたポケモンたちのナゾ!/Kieta Pokémon-tachi no Nazo!/Pikachu Re-Volts. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
31 Jul 2010 05:13 PM
I noticed a weird error in my download file of this episode:
It's out sync. Perhaps it's WMM. I was gonna take a better picture of the scene shown in the episode's page, but's off-sync. I'll try it in Media Player.

I tried and it's the same thing. I'll try fixing.
Nevermind. I won't fix it.
This episode is good, actually. Great plotline.
Last edited 31 Jul 2010 05:36 PM by Rumpelstiltskin
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
15 Jan 2011 10:16 AM
Sunain Administrator
Characters in Episode: Current Episode Guide Info Correct? [Yes]
Ash, Misty, Tracey, Togepi, Pikachu, Ash's Lapras, Butch, Cassidy, Officer Jenny, Professor Oak, Jessie, James, Meowth, Jessie's Arbok, Jessie's Lickatung, James's Weezing, James's Victreebel, Drowzee

Written Biographies for Characters in Episode:
- Officer Jenny's Gastly - Like most Ghost Pokémon, {{Char=J-Gastly}} likes appearing out of no where and tries to be the center of attention even when {{Char=Jenny}} is discussing official police business.

{{Char=Jenny}} always has to fight with its playful nature so she can do her job. Gastly wasn't affected like the other Pokémon by Team Rocket's Hypnotic waves because Ghost Pokémon are strong
against psychic type attacks. Gastly found both {{Char=Jessie}} and {{Char=James}} lying in the street unconscious after {{Char=Butch}} and {{Char=Cassidy}} kicked them out of their base. Gastly played an important role in defeating Team Rocket by stopping the combined attack of all the controlled Pokémon from hitting {{Char=Ash}} and the others. It then broke down the front gate to allow the captured Pokémon to escape the base.

- Butch/Cassidy's Drowzee - {{Char=Butch}} and {{Char=Cassidy}} attached Drowzee to a device that would amplify Drowzee's hypnotic waves and broadcasts it through a parabolic antenna on the roof of their base. Drowzee would then use the attack to round up Pokémon by telling them to come to {{Char=Butch}} and {{Char=Cassidy}}'s base on Mandarin Island. Drowzee could also command the controlled Pokémon to attack, regardless if it was their owner that they were attacking.

It's control over the Pokémon was stopped when {{Char=Pikachu}}'s Thunderbolt destroyed the control device. After {{Char=M-Togepi}} Togepi's Metronome destroyed {{Char=Butch}} and {{Char=Cassidy}}'s base, Drowzee has not been seen since.

Pokemon in Episode: Current Episode Guide Info Correct? [No - Don't need the extra Drowzee]
Voltorb, Magnemite, Grimer, Primeape, Electabuzz, Hitmonchan, Jolteon, Starmie, Poliwag, Vaporeon, Wartortle, Vulpix, Mankey, Ponyta, Flareon, Growlithe, Magikarp, Kingler, Seaking

Characters Pokemon Attacks used in Episode:
- Ash's Pikachu - Thunderbolt
- Butch/Cassidy's Drowzee - Hypnosis, Psychic, Teleport, Mega Punch, Metronome
- Officer Jenny's Gastly - Psywave
- James's Weezing - Smokescreen, Tackle
- James's Victreebel - Tackle
- Jessie's Lickatung - Tackle
- Jessie's Arbok - Bite
- Misty's Togepi - Metronome
- Magnemite, Electabuz, Jolteon - Thunderbolt
- Growlithe, Flareon, Ponyta, Vulpix - Flamethrower
- Wartortle, Poliwag, Seaking, Vaporeon, Starmie - Water Gun
- Voltorb - Explosion

Episode Location: Mandarin lsland (Mandarin Island マンダリン島) - Orange Archipelago (オレンジ諸島地方)

Episode Highlights:
- {{Char=Ash}} and friends arrive at Mandarin Island but Pikachu and Togepi quickly become possessed by Drowzee's amplified Hypnosis attack.
- {{Char=Butch}} reveals that {{Char=Giovanni}} himself came down to the police station and bailed {{Char=Butch}} and {{Char=Cassidy}} out of jail.
- {{Char=Pikachu}}'s Thunderbolt destroyed the control device and Togepi's Metronome destroyed {{Char=Butch}} and {{Char=Cassidy}}'s base.
- Togepi learns Metronome after watching {{Char=BC-Drowsee}} begin to perform it.
- {{Char=Butch}} and {{Char=Cassidy}} are arrested by {{Char=Jenny}}.
- On behalf of all the Pokémon trainers of Mandarin lsland, {Char=Jenny}} presented {{Char=Ash}} with a Certificate of Distinguished Achievement and he also became an honorary citizen.
- {Char=Jenny}} also had a special award to present to {{Char=Jenny}} and {{Char=James}} but they didn't show up to accept it.

Eyecatch info:
- English - Who's that Pokemon? Kangaskhan
- Japanes - Dare da? Sleep (スリープ)

Number of Times Team Rocket Blasted off in the episode: 0

Team Rocket Balloon Enhancements: No Appearance.

Did Team Rocket use a Mecha in the episode?: No.

Did Team Rocket use a motto variation in the episode?: Yes, "Botch" and Cassidy mix their motto up with Jessie and James.
BUTCH: Then prepare for trouble.
JESSIE: You're the ones who should prepare for trouble.
CASSIDY: You two don't even know how to say the motto!
JAMES: You've just made your trouble double.
BUTCH: I'm the one who has the next line!
JESSIE: To protect the world from devastation!
CASSIDY: To infect the world with devastation!
JAMES: To unite all peoples within our nation!
BUTCH: To blight all peoples in every nation!
JESSIE: To denounce the evils of truth and love!
CASSIDY: The goodness of truth and love!
JAMES: Reach to the stars above!
BUTCH: Wrath to the stars above!
JESSIE: Jessie!
CASSIDY: Cassidy!
JAMES: James!
BUTCH: Butch!
JESSIE: Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!
CASSIDY: Team Rocket circling earth all day and night!
JAMES: Surrender now or prepare to fight!
BUTCH: Surrender to us now, or you'll surely lose the fight!

Episode Extras:
- Okido Lab - Ebiwalar (エビワラー)
- Okido Senryu - ぶつとばせ ぱんちいつぱつ エビワラー
Last edited 15 Jan 2011 10:34 AM by Sunain