Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Movies / Movie 11:Giratina and the Sky Warrior/ギラティナと氷空の花束 ...
Thread Posts
19 Jul 2008 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode titles have been added to the database!
Main Image
Titles: Giratina and the Sky Warrior/ギラティナと氷空の花束 シェイミ/Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin
Please feel free to comment below!
Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot!
Last edited 03 May 2022 03:20 PM by AnimeBot
18 Dec 2008 06:30 PM
Sunain Administrator
Coming into this movie and having seen many trailer and tv spots, my initial impression of this movie was that it wasn't going to live up to Movie 10, which I thought was one of the better Pokemon movies. Lately Pokemon Movies seemed to follow the same pattern as the Star Trek movie franchise, odd numbered movies sucked, while the even numbered ones were generally quite good. It seems as though Movie 11 has ended this pattern for the Pokemon movie franchise. Overall, I was quite impressed with this movie. I thought the movie wasn't going to be that good, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed the story, music and the overall artwork of the movie. There was a few points in the movie like when Sky Forme Shaymin attacks Zero's ship, I thought they could have blended the CGI and animation a bit better, but that's just being a bit picky as the overall art style of the movie was excellent. Last years music was some of the best the movie series has to offer. While the music for this movie isn't necessarily the best, it did fit the flow and feel of the movie. I'm looking forward to the next movie. It's shaping up to be a good trilogy.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
17 Jun 2009 12:48 PM
it is funny, in the danish version they do not say Giratina but Garitina xD
31 May 2010 07:10 PM
I don't think this movie lived up to my expectations after watching the first movie in the trilogy. I would have liked the battle between Giratina and Dialga to be more prolonged, and it was rather fake to have the machine disabled at 99%. However, the scenes of going down the fjord were great and better than the scenes of nature in the previous movie.
I really like the fact that the Japanese DVD had subtitles as well. They help if you can read some Japanese but are not very good at it (me!). Hopefully all the later DVDs have subtitles as well.
Last edited 05 Jun 2010 03:47 AM by Takeshi
04 Aug 2011 04:01 PM
ivantuga2 Administrator
The Portugal dub of the movie aired on 2011-06-13, with the title "Giratina e o Guerreiro Celeste".