Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 109: Maigo no Hoeruko !/迷子のホエルコ!/Leading A Stra...
Thread Posts
08 Jan 2009 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Maigo no Hoeruko !/迷子のホエルコ!/Leading A Stray. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
08 Jan 2009 07:51 PM
Sunain Administrator
I enjoyed this episode. A good original story. It was nice to see a lot of Pokemon in this episode, especially some of the first generation Pokemon. Rocket Gang's part was quite short in this episode and their construction mecha transformation scene almost had more screentime than they did. The sled scene was also quite funny to watch.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
10 Jan 2009 07:53 PM
This episode wasn't too bad, but it could have been better. Was it really necessary to have an episode centered around Hoerko, who has already had it's own episode in Advanced Generation, in the Diamond and Pearl saga? However, it was cool to see Luxio, and seeing Laglarge again was pretty cool, even though it barely did anything.
11 Jan 2009 08:58 AM
Tsubami Administrator
Err... was an ok episode. But they really shouldn't have random fillers about Houen Pokemon when there are lots of neglected characters that are in desperate need of screentime... Shigeru, Kengo, Naoshi to name a few.
01 May 2010 01:39 PM
I remember seeing a little bit of this when it first aired in America. It wasn't too bad.
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/