Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 113: Itazura Phione!/Hold the Phione/いたずらフィオネ!
Thread Posts
05 Feb 2009 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Itazura Phione!/Hold the Phione/いたずらフィオネ!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
05 Feb 2009 01:56 PM
Sunain Administrator
An interesting filler episode, but it would have been more significant if someone would have actually caught Phione. I noticed the animation was quite bad in a few places, especially around the faces of Musashi and Hikari. Their heads both seems a bit too fat in this episode. I really liked the Boss fantasy scene in this episode. It made me chuckle a bit when I saw all the gifts they started bringing him.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
08 Jul 2009 05:26 PM
Yeah, the Dialga and Palkia cameos were somewhat amusing for me. Got me a bit more anxious to see the upcoming episode with the Mt. Tengan Ruins, I noticed that the pronunciation for Phione`s name was a bit inconsistent, it seemd to be different at the beginning of the episode as opposed to the rest of it. Other than that, I suppose the infatuation Phione had with Buneary would be considered "cute" by some, I would`ve liked to see it do better in their battle, but the demonstration of it`s abilities to turn to water was pretty interesting.