Home / Forums / Live Action Series / Pokémon Sunday / PS 234: アニメ「ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 空の探検隊」最新ゲーム特集!/Anime 'Po...
Thread Posts
11 Apr 2009 09:03 PM
Sunain Administrator
I've always liked the Mystery Dungeon anime specials. I enjoyed this episode as well, but I found that the episode ended too early. I know the anime special is a way to promote the game, but the special ended at an awkward part which kind of left the episode feel unfinished. Hopefully will get another Mystery Dungeon special.

During this weeks episode, Robert each do a few scary tests. Yamato bungie jumps off a high tower. Baba scales down the side of a building and also goes on a drop-seat amusement ride while wearing a camera to show his reactions.

Pictures from the latest Corocoro issue leaked earlier today which announced that Arcues will be this years public download Pokemon for Movie 12. The Arceus that will be given away is Level 100 and its in a Cherish Ball with a Classic Ribbon. The preview for next weeks episode of Pokemon Sunday showed Junichi Masuda introducing Arcues.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
12 Apr 2009 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: アニメ「ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 空の探検隊」最新ゲーム特集!/Anime 'Pokémon Fushigi no Dungeon Sora no Tankentai' / Saishin Game Tokushū. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
13 Apr 2009 09:05 PM
Are we going to add the music BGM for the special? I've got four so far.Wigglytuff's guild plays at the beginning, following a prelude of the PMD Introduction, The Dark Future (hard to hear, but listen closely as Grovle speaks about Dialga and the fall of Temporal Tower) ,Sea of Time melody (voyage to the hidden land) and Grovle's departure plays a sad Sea of Time melody, the slow paced one. Thanks!