Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 139: オーキド博士を救出せよ! ニョロトノVSグレッグル!!/Okido-hakase w...
Thread Posts
20 Aug 2009 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: オーキド博士を救出せよ! ニョロトノVSグレッグル!!/Okido-hakase wo kyūshutsuse yo! ! Nyorotono VS Gureggru!!/A Faux Oak Finish!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
20 Aug 2009 07:11 AM
Can you explain it in a little bit detail!!
20 Aug 2009 10:14 PM
I found that the "Nyorotono VS Gureggru" part of the episode was just a slight add-on to give the implication of action, when actually, they only threw 1 attack at each other, if I remember correctly. The next episode, from the preview, however, seems to be a interesting one, with everyone seeking Naty and/or Natio to change them back to their regular states. The re-appearance of Jun is also quite interesting, in my opinion.
21 Aug 2009 02:52 PM
Alright, since Sunain said mentioning it in the comments is alright, I`ll just say it here. I recently subtitled most of something. I think it`s pretty good, in terms of timing and positioning, though, I suppose it`s still rather basic. But if anyone who subtitles the Pokemon episodes could check it out and let me know if I`m ready for the actual episodes, that`d be great.
21 Aug 2009 06:42 PM
This episode is way funny! Because of Kojiro was dressed as Dr. Okido, because of Kojiro has a new plan... or rather, an old one, in mind.