Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 166: Hasshin! Nagisa Tower!!/発進!ナギサタワー!!
Thread Posts
14 Feb 2010 12:22 PM
By title, it looks like an interesting episode.
:D
17 Feb 2010 06:40 AM
does anyone know wot its about
19 Feb 2010 12:02 PM
If will be Ash's Torterra...it'll be awesome/I hate that Monferno evolved first/Grotle it's your turn now
03 Mar 2010 11:23 PM
Judging by the preview, it appears I guessed correctly. The official page on TV Tokyo`s website said at one point "Does Dodaitose hold the key?", which I assumed to mean Hayashigame`s evolution would play a part in the episode. By the looks of things, Denzi will end up piloting a rocket in this episode, which is a slight reminder of a similar episode back in the Advanced series of the anime. Hopefully Satoshi will get to his Gym battle soon.
04 Mar 2010 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Hasshin! Nagisa Tower!!/発進!ナギサタワー!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
05 Mar 2010 12:43 AM
Interesting episode, although I really wonder how the Rocket Gang managed to modify Nagisa Tower so much in so little time. Anyway, it was nice to see Hayashigame finally evolve.:)
10 Mar 2010 06:16 PM
Bad episode.Because of team rocket!I hate them.They interrupted the gym match.The only good thing is Satoshi's Dodaitose and the Leaf Storm.
01 Aug 2010 08:42 PM
Sunain Administrator
This weeks episode had a lot of dub edits that once again revolve around Team Rocket. The one James line in the English dub with the "Tower of Power" actually worked quite well.

On the other hand, Jessie stating to Gible that "You have an eating disorder!" can be considered extremely offensive to many people.

Link to edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1068#Edits
Last edited 01 Aug 2010 08:48 PM by Sunain
02 Aug 2010 03:49 PM
Quote From: Sunain

On the other hand, Jessie stating to Gible that "You have an eating disorder!" can be considered extremely offensive to many people.

Yes. But what if a eating disorderly man/woman who watches the show protests Pokemon because of this line?
Last edited 04 Aug 2010 03:48 PM by Rumpelstiltskin
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
24 Sep 2018 02:11 AM
Trouble goes on during Satoshi and Denji's gym match! The Rocket Gang turns Nagisa Tower into a rocket and makes off with it into the sky. A massive panic occurs in the town which has had its electrical power cut off!?

Summary 1:
The Nagisa Tower sustains the livelihood of the people in Nagisa City, and a suspicious looking shadow creeps up on the town's symbol... Satoshi continues his intense battling with the Nagisa Gym Leader, Denji. The gym however appears to have suddenly lost its electricity! Per Denji, something strange has somehow gone wrong with Nagisa Tower and the town's electrical supply comes to an apparent halt! As they head toward the tower quickly while going along with Denji, the tower seems to completely go missing!

Summary 2:
Satoshi and friends are surprised as they discover a mysterious tire trace. Before they go on to follow it, they realize that the familiar trio is there! As it would appear, the culprit of this plundering situation is the Rocket Gang! Their intent appears to be to use this tower for a Sinnoh conquest! Also, the Rocket Gang turns Nagisa Tower into a rocket and makes off in it toward the sky! What will go on with this situation!?

(Cast list)
Satoshi - Rica Matsumoto
Pikachu - Ikue Otani
Takeshi - Yuji Ueda
Hikari - Megumi Toyoguchi
Pochama - Etsuko Kozakura
Musashi - Megumi Hayashibara
Kojiro - Shinichiro Miki
Nyarth - Inuko Inuyama
Narration - Unsho Ishizuka, Hirofumi Nojima, Toru Nara, Masaki Aizawa, Chinami Nishimura, Yuriko Yamaguchi, Satsuki Yukino, Daisuke Sakaguchi, Katsuyuki Konishi, Chie Sato

(Source: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/201003/19406_201003041900.html)