Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 180: サトシvsケンゴ!それぞれの船出!!/Satoshi VS Kengo! Sorez...
Thread Posts
15 May 2010 05:27 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: サトシvsケンゴ!それぞれの船出!!/Satoshi VS Kengo! Sorezore no funade!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
10 Jun 2010 06:44 AM
This episode turns out to be a disappointment. The only thing interesting in this episode after watching it was Jasmine's return while the other parts of the episode was a bit rushed. The battles are okay, but to use Bouysel against Emperte... -_-
Hopefully the next episode will be much better than this one...
10 Jun 2010 06:56 AM
Sunain Administrator
The episode indeed seemed very rushed. They actually could have made it into a two parter. There was just too much they wanted to do in the episode. It was about as good as I was expecting it to be though. It did setup a lot of things and it was good to see Jasmine once again.

Oba is certainly getting his fair share of screentime in DP. He's a good character so that's something I don't mind though. Got a bit more of his backstory in this episode as well.
Last edited 07 Nov 2010 03:21 PM by Sunain
07 Nov 2010 03:22 PM
Sunain Administrator
12 Nov 2010 12:49 AM
I agree that there was a lot going on in this episode. The battle between Ash and Kengo was really short and not as good as I thought it would be, given that it was the title and all.
I agree that it was cool to see Flint and Jasmine. It was funny that Flint's Japanese name is Oba. It made him sound like an old lady, since the difference is not that large. His Monferno's eye color was weird. I wish the episode could have shown the outcome of the match between the Monferno and the Snorlax. It was disappointing that Flint lost to Cynthia at the end of Diamond and Pearl.
It was also nice to see Jasmine battle Flint. His Infernape was so powerful; it seemed like it was just waiting for the right time to attack. It's cool that Ash's Infernape can aspire to be like Flint's.
I didn't really understand why Kengo wanted Dawn to travel with her. It was also strange that he was getting jealous of Ash at the beginning. I don't really like him.