Home / Forums / News/Current Events / The Ruler of Illusions Zoroark in Taiwan July 30th...
Thread Posts
01 Jun 2010 08:00 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
The official Movie 13 Taiwanese website updated the other day to announce the release date of Movie 13 in Taiwan. The Ruler of Illusions Zoroark (神奇寶貝 幻影の霸者 索羅亞克) will begin screening in Taiwanese theaters on July 30th, 2010. This marks the fastest time that a Pocket Monsters movie has been released in Taiwan after the Japanese debut with less than three weeks difference. The 30 second trailer dubbed in Mandarin Chinese is available on the site. Taiwan is currently the only announced country outside of Japan that will show the latest Pocket Monsters movie in theaters.

With the announcement of the movie came the official Taiwanese names for Zoroark (索羅亞克) and Zorua (索羅亞).

Source: http://my-cartoon.com.tw/pokemon/m13
01 Jun 2010 08:08 PM
Sunain Administrator
Appears the rest of the world is going to get owned again with this movie. If this movie was marketed like it is in Taiwan and Japan, it would get a lot of people in the theaters in North America. Have download stations to distribute the legendary Pokemon right at the theaters. A DS sent to all the theaters to distribute the Pokemon wouldn't cost much.

I remember when Movie 1 and 2000 were in theaters here in Canada. The theater was busy. Promote it as like the first time to see new Pokemon from Black and White. PUSA has really dropped the ball on this as well as Arceus DVD distribution.
02 Jun 2010 01:37 AM
Indeed, they seem to treat the anime as if the fad is long dead. Apparently right holders for the movies (CN and Disney-XD ?) got no clue at all about game sales. Too bad Pokemon Inc. doesn't realize the harm done either.
02 Jun 2010 04:30 PM
Taiwan must'd had rushed to get this movie out in theaters.
Last edited 02 Jun 2010 05:13 PM by Sunain
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
08 Dec 2010 08:21 PM
Makes me think that Pokemon isn't popular in Hong Kong that much as far as I'm concerned(I don't know much). DP started to air in HK in June this year but they did screen the 10th movie on TVB(I'm not from HK, btw).

The Ruler of Illusions Zoroark will be in South Korea this month.
Last edited 08 Dec 2010 08:23 PM by dawnlovesham
J Stars Victory VS: The baby war
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: The waifu war