Home / Forums / News/Current Events / New anime series, Pocket Monsters Best Wishes, ann...
Thread Posts
04 Jul 2010 10:03 AM
Quote From: precita
I had a feeling for a long time DP was going to be Brock's last saga. His lack of Pokemon and new captures this arc pointed to it, as well as his lack of overall screentime.

This new guy will obviously last longer than Tracey did in the anime. I doubt Brock will ever come back if he proves to be a popular replacement.

Between that and Misty being ignored and forgotten throughout DP, it seems like the writers are done with all the older characters.

Execpt Ash...
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
04 Jul 2010 04:32 PM
The new girl looks bad. Seriously, how can we move from stylish Dawn to... this? Not sure if Brock will be in, maybe the new guy is a foe? I'm more curious about the guy with the Umbreon and where the heck is Wobuffet?
08 Jul 2010 03:23 AM
I can hardly believe that this GIRL is the main character of bw
Last edited 08 Jul 2010 03:24 AM by jk77jk77
08 Jul 2010 12:21 PM
Quote From: jk77jk77
I can hardly believe that this GIRL is the main character of bw

I thought they were going to use the BW heroine from the games, like they did with May and Dawn. Doesn't really make sense to use a made-up character than the game female heroine.

Dawn only traveled with Ash for one region too.
26 Jul 2010 07:44 AM
Quote From: Rumpelstiltskin
Well, so long Dawn...and possibly Brock.

And maybe Ash too...or the Ash we all know and love...
EDIT: Wait, Ash is in the series, so is Team Rocket. Not sure about Pikachu though...

The anime without dawn and brock... Brock is gonna be replaced with that fat old guy... I am never gonna watch the 5th gen anime, play their games or anything! How are we going to live! Ash's outfit is soo gay (not as in i like men and i am a man or the happy thing) it's just the anime guys cant draw! They can get the money off anyone else exept me! I mean, the girl looks like she will do gym battles! What will happen to the lovely dovely thing with nures joy anf officer jenny!? The fat guy is too old to do that part!

Ash and Pikachu would stay in the anime. But if Ash goes, Pikachu goes and if Ash stays Pikachu stays because Pikachu is Ash's main
Last edited 27 Jul 2010 12:31 PM by michan
27 Jul 2010 10:00 PM
I think we've seen enough of Dawn. In fact, she got old after the first 50 or so DP episodes. The DP trio wasn't a very memorable group.

I'll be looking forward to Iris.
28 Jul 2010 01:46 AM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: imaliar
Mustachioed man is named Don George.

Well since this guy probably isn't the professor as some people suggested when the beta art was released but Professor Araragi's wasn't, I wonder what his role will be in the show. Seems odd that they would put him on the art if he wasn't going to be a significant character in the show.
29 Jul 2010 06:45 PM
I hope Iris doesn't get a starter this time.
01 Aug 2010 04:47 AM
I hope Iris doesn't get a starter this time.

who is Iris? The girl with the nuts hair?
08 Dec 2010 08:07 PM
I think we've seen enough of Dawn. In fact, she got old after the first 50 or so DP episodes. The DP trio wasn't a very memorable group.
How can the DP trio not be memorable?! It was the last time Brock got to be with Ash... You're just another Dawn Hater, aren't ya? I HATE that. It's embarrassing and insulting.

And she's off, ladies and gentlemen......
Last edited 04 Jan 2011 11:27 AM by michan
J Stars Victory VS: The baby war
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: The waifu war