Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 1: イッシュ地方へ!ゼクロムの影!!/Isshu-chihō e! Zekrom no ka...
Thread Posts
03 Nov 2010 12:40 AM
This was definitely a great start to the series and I really liked the Mamanbo that Ash saw in the beginning. I really hoped that it would be his first Pokémon in Isshu.
Zekrom was also really cool. I liked how it seemed like part of the thundercloud and seemed to be able to move at will, but compared to the legendary Pokémon from Sinnoh it doesn't seem like much. I mean, the Dragon Trio and Arceus and each have their own dimension and Zekrom only has a thundercloud! I'm curious to see where Reshiram resides. It was rather contrived that only Ash and Pikachu were affected by Zekrom. It would have been more realistic had the whole building been affected.
The drive to the Pokémon lab was also pretty cool for showing a few different types of Pokémon. It really made the region seem new and not taken for granted by Ash, which it usually seems like when he is just passing through.
15 Feb 2011 11:13 AM
Sunain Administrator
The English dub was quite accurate when compared to the Japanese original. A few changes here and there but overall it was identical. I really miss the original Professor Oak English voice.

English Dub Edit's: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1177#Edits
22 Mar 2011 05:13 AM
My opinion; Pikachu went to level 100 to level 5 when he got his voltage fixed.

really now every since advance season started, pikachu been losing battles and got used less and less. I see that pokemon fans are disappointed that pikachu keeps losing like that. It was much more fun in the old days plus the new season surprisingly bores me =/ maybe because now that the seasons are game is with the abilities the attacck effects and etc
24 Apr 2011 12:50 PM
michan Administrator
Title in Swedish added today. Thank you, TV4, for skipping episodes randomly just to rush forward in the anime!
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!
10 Mar 2012 09:57 AM
Danish Airdate: Today
Title: I Zekrom's skygge!