Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 7: ツタージャ・ ゲットでメロメロ!?/Tsutarja get de meromero!...
Thread Posts
29 Oct 2010 02:24 PM
I am glad that he's got all the starters now. I reckon that Miju will stay unevevolved for the longest since it's being super cute all the time so they probably want to keep it like that! I'd like to see Tsutarja fully evolved in this series.

Wasn't the most exciting episode I've ever seen. Not enough Rocket action for me. At least we know which of Satoshi's pokemon are male and female now though.
31 Oct 2010 02:27 AM
I agree that this episode was not very interesting. I mean, a whole episode devoted to catching one Tsutarja? However, I think it is interesting it is implied that Tsutarja previously had a trainer (it kept thinking back to when Ash took Vine Whip for Pikachu).
It's a mystery to me how Iris is able to gather fruit so quickly. Dent is dressed rather formally for traveling in the wilderness. His dishes look really good, though, and he already had some experience from before, it seems.
03 Nov 2010 06:18 PM
Wonderful episode! Satoshi got Tsutarja and it knows very powerful moves such as Attract,Vine Whip and Grass Mixer.That is very good. I thinks it suits Satoshi very well.I hope this serie of Pocket Monsters continues and Satoshi captures many pokemon like the Megurocko with sunglasses as well. I expect Tsutarja and Mijumaru evolve into Janovy and Futachimaru also Pokabu don't evolve. That's my opinion. By the way both of Mamepato and Tsutarja's very interesting to be female.
Last edited 03 Nov 2010 08:22 PM by Sunain
23 Mar 2011 08:16 PM
Sunain Administrator
The Star Wars ad in the English dub airing was really annoying. The little floor droid robot comes out of no where and is really distracting for viewers of the show.

Annoying ad: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/imageboard/thread/2277

The 'MasterChef' reference in the English dub seems to be an intentional reference to the title given to the winner and show hosted by Gordon Ramsey that began airing in the United States probably around the time they were working on the script for the episode.

Edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1189#Edits

Last edited 23 Mar 2011 08:20 PM by Sunain
11 Mar 2012 09:32 AM
Danish airdate: today
Title: Snivy er en Svær Fangst!