Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 8: ダルマッカとヒヒダルマ!時計塔の秘密!!/Darumakka to Hihidaruma...
Thread Posts
06 Oct 2010 06:12 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ダルマッカとヒヒダルマ!時計塔の秘密!!/Darumakka to Hihidaruma! Tokeitō no himitsu!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
08 Oct 2010 12:25 AM
Adamant Administrator
Summary:
As Satoshi and his friends are having lunch by a riverside on their way towards their next destination, Pikachu and Kibago's Pokémon Food suddenly disappears without a trace. As they search around for the culprit, they discover the Daruma Pokémon Darumakka. The group chase after it, but it manages to get away.
28 Oct 2010 08:52 AM
nice, cant wait for this episode
05 Nov 2010 05:02 PM
This was a really interesting episode. It was so cool how Hihidaruma was using Psychokinesis to keep the bell floating. Those Darumakka were really cute! And it looks so cool when they go to "sleep." It is funny how in the last two episodes Ash and company have had their food stolen by wild Pokémon. It really didn't look like Darumakka could run that fast, and Hihidaruma was much larger than I thought.
This was the most interesting Best Wishes episode so far, I think.
05 Nov 2010 05:56 PM
Sunain Administrator
I thought the animation in this episode was really good. Even the backgrounds looked a notch up than normal. The whole bell tower really looked good almost on par with the movie animation from movie 10 when they are going up the Alamos tower stairs (a similar scene in this BW008 episode).
27 Mar 2011 07:16 PM
Sunain Administrator
The English dub episode was quite accurate compared to the original. Only a few minor changes here and there. They managed to keep all the food references exactly the same which is truly amazing for the series. I was really impressed they kept the following line:

Dent: After all, the vegetable paella I made using fresh vegetables and olive oil will be done shortly.
Cilan: My vegetable paella, made with fresh vegetables and olive oil, will be ready in no time.

Link to Edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1191#Edits
11 Mar 2012 09:53 AM
Danish airdate; today
title: Darmanitan Reddes fra Klokken!