Home / Forums / Site Discussion / Global Spoiler Button
Thread Posts
25 Oct 2010 01:38 AM
Sunain Administrator
JDS has created a spoiler tag function that has been added to the website and can be used in any comment/input box on the site.

The BBCode Shortcuts should be listed on any new forum thread comment box now as well.

Enjoy!
Spoiler: Click to show!
25 Oct 2010 07:22 AM
michan Administrator
Ah, this could be handy.
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!
17 Jul 2011 02:48 PM
what about mark which episode you already seen, and an option to auto show spoiler if the person already seen the episde?
Last edited 17 Jul 2011 02:48 PM by Nyula
17 Jul 2011 05:19 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Nyula
what about mark which episode you already seen, and an option to auto show spoiler if the person already seen the episde?

Episode details in the episode guide are already handled with a tabbed interface. When people click on an episode they are given the main episode information with no spoilers. Other related tabs for the episodes have the spoiler information which requires people to manually visit each of those pages. If they don't want to be spoiled, they don't have to navigate to those specific tabs.
18 Jul 2011 05:40 PM
wow quick answer!
I mean this
"JDS has created a spoiler tag function that has been added to the website and can be used in any comment/input box on the site. "

Not navigating in the page but in the forum. i know there are one topic per episode, but On general topics talking about more than one episode on the same topic (if anyone create this) this could be usefull.
Last edited 18 Jul 2011 05:41 PM by Nyula
18 Jul 2011 06:07 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Nyula
wow quick answer!
I mean this
"JDS has created a spoiler tag function that has been added to the website and can be used in any comment/input box on the site. "

Not navigating in the page but in the forum. i know there are one topic per episode, but On general topics talking about more than one episode on the same topic (if anyone create this) this could be usefull.

Yup that can already be done.

Text Creates a spoiler box to hide the content wrapped inside.
Spoiler: Click to show!

It's listed in the BBCode Shortcuts - You may use any of these shortcuts in your post/signature already.