Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 15: シッポウジム戦!VSジムリーダー・アロエ!!/Shippō Gym Kessen! V...
Thread Posts
07 Dec 2010 06:14 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: シッポウジム戦!VSジムリーダー・アロエ!!/Shippō Gym Kessen! VS Gym Leader Aloe!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
13 Dec 2010 10:02 PM
she is a baker, wright? sweet!
17 Jan 2011 08:26 PM
This gym battle was one of my favorites. I loved how it focused on strategy instead of power, and how Ash lost but not in a ridiculous way like with Shootie. It seemed that Ash was really focused from the time he entered the library in the museum since he didn't really want to read the book he was asked to. I thought that a veteran battler like him would be more attentive.
I think it was good that Ash did not use Pikachu since it gives him a chance to make his newer Pokémon stronger. He seemed really motivated after his loss to do better. I think the Roar and Mean Look combination was especially potent since Ash only had two Pokémon. The animation of Mean Look looked really cool.
28 May 2011 09:35 PM
Sunain Administrator
I think this episode has one of the most horribly edited scenes in the entire series. Lenora's hips and legs look terrible and they shouldn't have even bothered. The edit sticks out like a sore thumb.

English Dub edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1210#Edits