Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 20: ピカチュウvsメグロコvsコアルヒー/Pikachu VS Meguroco VS K...
Thread Posts
31 Jan 2011 11:50 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ピカチュウvsメグロコvsコアルヒー/Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
24 Feb 2011 12:56 PM
Sunain Administrator
This was a great episode. I loved all the new BGM music they added. The Koaruhie could have been annoying in this episode but they were actually quite funny and didn't go over the top. When the Koaruhie blasted of like Rocket Gang normally does, that was truly funny and something that had been missed for 20ish episodes so its impact was quite good.
18 Oct 2011 10:04 PM
Sunain Administrator
This episode is still one of my favorite episodes mainly because the Japanese voice acting for Koaruhie made me laugh. The English dub voice acting for them wasn't quite as convincing unfortunately. There wasn't too many differences between two version in this one as it was basically a straightforward episode.

Link to edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1238#Edits

Last edited 18 Oct 2011 10:04 PM by Sunain
21 Oct 2011 12:42 AM
This episode was pretty funny. The laughs of the Koaruhie were pretty funny, but I thought Meguroco evolving was the funniest part. With all the sparkles and it wearing the sunglasses and whatnot, it seemed like Warubiru was a movie star or something, especially with its arm crossed. That image was really memorable. I'm definitely looking to seeing it again in later episodes.
I wonder what Asn and company did with the rest of the stuff the Koaruhie had. I thought that they were using Scald at first since it looked like hot water they were spraying. Also, when I saw Pikachu trapped in the umbrella and using Thunderbolt, I thought that it was going to lose its ability to use Electric attacks like the second episode. It was nice to see Pikachu learn a new move.