Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 36: ドラゴンバスター登場!アイリスとドリュウズ!! /Dragon Buster tōjō...
Thread Posts
24 Apr 2011 11:49 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ドラゴンバスター登場!アイリスとドリュウズ!! /Dragon Buster tōjō! Iris to Doryuzu!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
28 May 2011 12:27 AM
Sunain Administrator
We finally get the backstory with Iris and her Doryuzu in this episode. Hopefully she'll end up getting some more Dragon type Pokemon along the way now that things seem to be resolved between her and her Doryuzu.
19 Jun 2011 09:35 AM
Iris's backstory was really interesting. I was quite surprised to see how she was as a child, as I never expected her to be so fond of Pokémon battles (since we've barely seen her battle in the series so far).
Her character just became a bit more interesting in this episode, as I was starting to think she was just there because the writers needed the usual female side-kick.

And I agree with you Sunain, I wish she'll get some new Dragon-type pokémon real soon... especially when you see how many Pokémon Satoshi has caught so far. Even Dent got two, while she caught only one... and it wasn't a Dragon-type.

Definitely a very good episode.
Last edited 19 Jun 2011 09:35 AM by Chance