Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 37: ダンゴロ!ラスターカノン発射せよ!!/Dangoro! Luster Cannon h...
Thread Posts
06 May 2011 02:18 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ダンゴロ!ラスターカノン発射せよ!!/Dangoro! Luster Cannon hasshase yo!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
02 Jun 2011 03:26 PM
Sunain Administrator
This was a decent capture episode. I'm glad to see Satoshi is continuing to get a lot of Pokemon in the Isshu region. The only concern I have is now that he has so many Pokemon, they are going to need a ton more training and trainer battles so that these Pokemon are getting experience and their turn. Perhaps the anime needs to incorporate Experience Share where Satoshi's idle battle Pokemon are watching and getting battle experience that way.
19 Jun 2011 09:44 AM
An interesting episode, to say the least. And Satoshi catches yet another Pokémon... is he trying to complete the Pokédex too, or what? Not that I'm complaining, but I'm afraid some will only appear in a few episodes, and won't receive much love from the writers.

Anyway, I was a bit irritated at how dense Satoshi was at the beginning of the episode. In any other episode, he would've realised the Dangoro was trying to get some help... I know it was just a 'set up' for the capture at the end, but I believe they could've done it differently. It really felt unecessary, and forced.

As for the Rocket Gang... while I didn't mind them failing in the previous series, I'm starting to get annoyed to see them failing over and over again in Best Wishes. I'd rather have them appear less frequently, and see them succeed ONCE against Satoshi and co.

Nice episode, but could've been better in my opinion.
Last edited 19 Jun 2011 09:45 AM by Chance